(Airfixx approved) Ludogorets v Tottenham | Europe League Group Stage | Thu 05/11 @ 17:55

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is it just me or is Dele a better option than Ndombele,Lo Celso and Lamela?Why does Jose hate him?
Miles Teller Reaction GIF

Going backwards -Winks and Sissoko.Love JJs commentary a true Spur.Davies still continues to disappoint.Holberg absolutely class.Moura still so inconsistent.Desperate for Bale to do well!

Last night was a great win I agree, doesn't make me forget how laughable last week was though.

Hope we see the ambition and desire to pass the ball sharp we played with last night at the weekend because we look a great outfit when we one-touch-pass through the lines.

I think GLC had a big part to play in that, Bale looked good, was happy with Berg's contribution and obviously Kane got his 200th goal.

All smiles from me, dw.;)

COYS
Or we could put that down as a bad day at the office and enjoy tonight’s win.
Pointless post. It's done. Over. Finished. We moved on tonight. Let it go

Back
Top Bottom