Ajax 3 Little Birds.....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Twitter

Really need to go to an Ajax match

="SPORTbible on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/gdBUTe2abS</a></p>&mdash; SPORTbible (@="">

Allways one of my favourite weekends. I go at least twice a year, have done for about 15 years now. Amsterdam is one of the best cities in the world too, for the last 6 or 7 years, I've been staying on a Barge in the Jordaan district cost about £150 a night for something quite posh. Can't recommend this trip highly enough.

Their 3 little birds @ Old Trafford was pretty cool back in 2012

Wasn't it this game when they started singing this song? Something about being kept behind after the game and to keep them entertained this was played on the tanoy and it stuck ever since? If not this game I know it's only a recent thing and was on these shores.

Wasn't it this game when they started singing this song? Something about being kept behind after the game and to keep them entertained this was played on the tanoy and it stuck ever since? If not this game I know it's only a recent thing and was on these shores.
Friendly against Cardiff in 2008 for the first time if I remember correctly:

Have long thought that we should sing this. Would sound great in the pissed up concourses. Didn’t Bob quite like the Lillywhites too?

Allways one of my favourite weekends. I go at least twice a year, have done for about 15 years now. Amsterdam is one of the best cities in the world too, for the last 6 or 7 years, I've been staying on a Barge in the Jordaan district cost about £150 a night for something quite posh. Can't recommend this trip highly enough.
Did it for a Europa League game a couple of years back. It's excellent, although I didn't go posh....my room was upgraded to one with its own loo. Great fun though

Did it for a Europa League game a couple of years back. It's excellent, although I didn't go posh....my room was upgraded to one with its own loo. Great fun though
Haha...When I first started going there I was the same, I used to always "stay" in the budget "hotel" to the right of the station. It wasn't until I started going there on business, which meant an increased number of trips, without the football, that I started to stay in better places and actually discovered the benefits of using the bed in the room rather than using the room as storage for an overnight bag.

Let's say I appreciate a good nights kip these days. Pipe & slippers man now.

Don't worry about a thing,'cause every little thing gonna be all right..............

Some yids should take heed of this message and stop fucking stressing.

Haha...When I first started going there I was the same, I used to always "stay" in the budget "hotel" to the right of the station. It wasn't until I started going there on business, which meant an increased number of trips, without the football, that I started to stay in better places and actually discovered the benefits of using the bed in the room rather than using the room as storage for an overnight bag.

This..... every stag do / wedding / weekend away.

The annoying thing is that i should take the opportunity of being away from my kids to get a decent nights sleep.

Instead i go back home more knackered than when i left. With my brownie points completely spent.

I DON'T SMOKE THE REEFER!
images

Two nights in Amsterdam, with a bar opposite the hotel that was open till 2, that sold proper beer ( and a cat that had its own barstool at the bar), plus the fleshy pleasures that Amsterdam offers, I didn't sleep a huge amount. Although the red light district was about 1/4 the size it was last time I were there, hopefully that was seasonal ( it was November). Not that I took any part in the various fleshy pleasures. I was only in that part of town to get directions away from that part of town)

Have long thought that we should sing this. Would sound great in the pissed up concourses. Didn’t Bob quite like the Lillywhites too?
We should put our own lyrics to Buffalo Soldier, its got the same amount of syllables as Tottenham Hotspur. Would make a great terrace anthem.

Back
Top Bottom