Ajax - The Jewish Club

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm just glad I did my courting before this was a thing! Seriously, I'd be mortified if a guy sent me a dickpic, and would give them a wide berth after showing them up in public!
Dickpic……….
6-E298-E03-FC16-4-EC7-9475-BABD1-DD025-F6.gif

Ajax ban signs asking players for their shirts​

Reuters

About fucking time. Hope more clubs follow suit. Tired of that begging shit and the parents who are okay with it. Another ridiculous modern trend.

Like Rangers or Celtic, who last week lost their manager to Leicester.
Small club.
Ajax is on another planet compared to shit like Celtic and Rangers.

Ajax current UEFA coefficient 63.5, 21st in Europe

Celtic current UEFA coefficient 31.0, 45th in Europe

Clubs with a better coefficient than Celtic: Viktoria Plzen, Brugge, Anderlecht, Basel, Salzburg, Olympiacos among other less than impressive names.

The Scots are shit at football. The Scots have a shit football league. And the best clubs in Scotland are shit, and couldn't win the Belgian or Czech championships.

Give it up, the heady days of the 18th century are well past. Ajax is a fucking massive club next to wee little Celtic.

Ajax is on another planet compared to shit like Celtic and Rangers.

Ajax current UEFA coefficient 63.5, 21st in Europe

Celtic current UEFA coefficient 31.0, 45th in Europe

Clubs with a better coefficient than Celtic: Viktoria Plzen, Brugge, Anderlecht, Basel, Salzburg, Olympiacos among other less than impressive names.

The Scots are shit at football. The Scots have a shit football league. And the best clubs in Scotland are shit, and couldn't win the Belgian or Czech championships.

Give it up, the heady days of the 18th century are well past. Ajax is a fucking massive club next to wee little Celtic.
The Scots invented the beautiful game, not for some American cunt to come on the internet and use Moneyball cuntery to traduce a nation of enlightenment. You would be living in a cave without the Scots, but instead you're making some formulae agree on a football spreadsheet because you're too scared to touch your own cock.

Congratulations to Ajax. Honestly I was convinced to pass the round, maybe this was the big mistake, underestimate. In any case, a deserved victory.
Thanks. much appreciated! Ajax is an extremely proud club that won more European cups than Juve. Absolutely not to be compared with any other club. The problem with Juve is that they only meet intimidated, defensive teams in Serie A.
They never really get challenged and now they paid the price .

Just saw that Nouri is finally out of his coma.

Still mostly bedridden and unable to communicate much but at least he is awake and able to be home with his family.

Yeah she would have to be very brave. My experience of women is they just aren't wired this way. Its a gay male thing I would guess. Mens actual junk isn't much of a deal breaker or maker for women.

I Tell you what let's ask the Queen of TFC.
Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman TottsAmazeballs TottsAmazeballs wants to ask you I question. I tried to talk him out of it but he insisted!
Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman This is the only dickpic I've ever sent!

1351.jpg

On the Juventus fan forum a topic has been opened "Honor to Ajax", a sign of great
sportiness

Apparently they forgot to register Sebastian Haller, their new record signing, for their Europa League squad.

Ajax are usually such a well run club but this is just funny.

Back
Top Bottom