Ajax - The Jewish Club

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m sure Woolwich will overlook the whole sex pest issue and install him as DOF by the summer. I mean they are a club who count terrorists, anti semites as their fans.
CR-_UHRXAAArKTj.jpg

Home sweet home for nonces, convicted sex offenders and racists.

By the way, about Ajax being a jewish club:
Ajax has never been a jewish club. Of course jews, or any other population group, have always been welcome but there are no jewish roots at all. Ajax supporters call themselves 'joden' (jews) only because long ago rivaling fans started chanting and calling them 'joden' during the match . At first the F-side responded with chanting the Sesamy Street-tune, but as the joden-thing didn't stop the Ajax fans eventually adopted the name. This all started somewhere in the end of the seventies..... So since then 'wie niet spring die is een jood' (who doesn't jump is a jew) from the Feijenoord supporters became 'wie niet spring die is geen jood' (who doesn't jump is no jew) from the Ajax supporters.

Yeah pretty much, but he was saying they understand the link. Especially because of Feynoord. What an away day that would be. They would literally welcome us in the city.
Aye, sorry, I was jesting somewhat before about wanting the easier draw.

IIRC, we haven't played Ajax in a competitive match since the 1980s, which is crazy.

Imagine the first one in more than 30 years deciding who goes to the CL final.

WearyBasicImpala-max-1mb.gif

The football Gods have screwed us over a fair few times, but goddamn we could make magic happen tomorrow night.

Overmars statement screams "I am sorry that I got caught" rather than "I am sorry".

Another example of why footballers should not be put on pedestals. So many of them don't get how regular society works or actions and consequences.

Overmars statement screams "I am sorry that I got caught" rather than "I am sorry".

Another example of why footballers should not be put on pedestals. So many of them don't get how regular society works or actions and consequences.
Don't agree at all. Footballers ARE society. They behave exactly like all the other entitled wankers out there be they bankers, lawyers, or scaffolders film producers. Same ratio of sex pests as every place else.... (maybe less than tge Catholic church)

Haha, wtf? Really? And it was only later he realised this was wrong? Surely the fun is in that it is obviously wrong? Otherwise WTF is going on in their heads? Honestly, wtaf?

Giving it some thought, possible options:

"She'll fall in love with me once she sees my slightly-bigger-than-average pecker"
"She says she likes vulnerable guys... fuck it. *ziiiip*"
"Nothing says 'I want you' like a dick-pic"
"Shit! I forgot to press 'switch to face-cam'"
I'm glad you raise this. Come guys and any girls full honesty has this ever ever worked. Never done it so honestly can't believe it has. What are these people on.

I know, we joke about it alot during online games, it's part of laddish culture, but I'm going to have to ask if and why anyone has actually done it. I can't imagine it's ever worked, tbh. But you don't have to be male to be a fucking nutter, so who knows?

EDIT: Shotgunofmichalebrow Shotgunofmichalebrow I'm not sure it's ever going to be a good idea for any woman to own up to this one. Would be royally screwing over all women forevermore.
Yeah she would have to be very brave. My experience of women is they just aren't wired this way. Its a gay male thing I would guess. Mens actual junk isn't much of a deal breaker or maker for women.

I Tell you what let's ask the Queen of TFC.
Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman TottsAmazeballs TottsAmazeballs wants to ask you I question. I tried to talk him out of it but he insisted!

What an impressive youth academy Ajax has. Apart from Barcelona, there is no youth academy in Europe that can match their "assembly band" production of talent. Below are the best players from their academy since the 1970s (and, yes, I may have forgotten 1 or 2 players but the very best are there)

Ajax Youth academy

GK
: Maarten Stekelenburg, Edwin van der Saar, Kenneth Vermeer,

LB: Mitchel Bakker, Urby Emanuelson, Richard Wietschge,
LC: Sven Botman, Daley Blind, Jan Vertonghen,
RC: Matthijs de Ligt, Jurriën Timber,Toby Alderweireld, John Heitinga, Frank Rijkaard, Frank de Boer, Barry Hulshoff, Ruud Krol,
RB: Devyne Rensch, Kenny Tete, Sergiño Dest, Noussair Mazraoui, Joël Veltman, Gregory van der Wiel, Michael Reiziger, Wim Suurbier,

DM: Edgar Davids, Nigel de Jong,
CM: Ryan Gravenberch, Danny van de Beek, Davy Klaassen, Wesley Sneijder, Clarence Seedorf, Ronald de Boer, Aron Winter, Arie Haan,
OM: Rafael van der Vaart, Gerarld Vanenburg,

LF: Noa Lang, Justin Kluivert, Andy van der Meyde, John van’t Schip, Johnny Rep, Sjaak Swart,
CF: Johan Cruijff, Donyell Malen, Patrick Kluivert,Ryan Babel, Dennis Bergkamp, Wim Kieft, Marco van Basten, John Bosman, Rinus Michels,
RF: Bryan Roy, Rob Wietschge, Simon Tahamata, Piet Keizer,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom