Ajax - The Jewish Club

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ajax is on another planet compared to shit like Celtic and Rangers.

Ajax current UEFA coefficient 63.5, 21st in Europe

Celtic current UEFA coefficient 31.0, 45th in Europe

Clubs with a better coefficient than Celtic: Viktoria Plzen, Brugge, Anderlecht, Basel, Salzburg, Olympiacos among other less than impressive names.

The Scots are shit at football. The Scots have a shit football league. And the best clubs in Scotland are shit, and couldn't win the Belgian or Czech championships.

Give it up, the heady days of the 18th century are well past. Ajax is a fucking massive club next to wee little Celtic.
The Scots invented the beautiful game, not for some American cunt to come on the internet and use Moneyball cuntery to traduce a nation of enlightenment. You would be living in a cave without the Scots, but instead you're making some formulae agree on a football spreadsheet because you're too scared to touch your own cock.

The Total football era started at Ajax.. any player could play anywhere ! the early 70s side ..cruyuff,Jonny rep.johan neesken was unbelievable..pep based his Barca side on them...ajax ruled Europe for a few years.winning the European cup 3 or 4 times in a row if i recall...the Dutch team of that time was fantastic too..sadly lost 74 wc final to here Mueller west Germany.
If you can find anything on ajax around 1973 watch it.

Ajax are a massive club..
Fuck off. Fucken cliché mad cunt

:harrylol:

54210486_2199223613491285_3952183194442268672_n.jpg

The Scots invented the beautiful game, not for some American cunt to come on the internet and use Moneyball cuntery to traduce a nation of enlightenment. You would be living in a cave without the Scots, but instead you're making some formulae agree on a football spreadsheet because you're too scared to touch your own cock.
One name - Peter McWilliam. From him Rowe, Bill Nicholson, Buckingham and Cruyff. Not bad for an native of Inversneckity.

So it has just been made public that for a period of about almost a year. The Ajax board (most notably Van der Sar, Overmars and the director of finances Jeroen Slop) have been threatened and stalked by the agent of one of their former youth players (Mees De Wit, now at Sporting Lisbon). The agent is also his step dad funnily enough.

Parents as agents. What a fucking delight.

I predict a difficult game against Ajax. Juventus is superior but they are very young so they can get excited or get depressed easily. The fact that they fight for first place in the league (their first goal according to the coach) is positive: dispersion of physical and mental energies. To be managed with caution.

One for you Ajaxmokum Ajaxmokum This is a very good read. Do these serial cheating scumbags!

Thanks, I had already read that :) The whole Juve team was on dope during that final. I remember noticing the Juve players were remarkably fit during that game, including the extra time after the 1-1. Anyway, we already had won the Champions League the year before... So that's some consolation.

Thanks, I had already read that :) The whole Juve team was on dope during that final. I remember noticing the Juve players were remarkably fit during that game, including the extra time after the 1-1. Anyway, we already had won the Champions League the year before... So that's some consolation.
Brilliant achievement by Van Gaal with many young players to be fair.

I recall the game but all the other stuff completely missed me by for some reason.

By the way, about Ajax being a jewish club:
Ajax has never been a jewish club. Of course jews, or any other population group, have always been welcome but there are no jewish roots at all. Ajax supporters call themselves 'joden' (jews) only because long ago rivaling fans started chanting and calling them 'joden' during the match . At first the F-side responded with chanting the Sesamy Street-tune, but as the joden-thing didn't stop the Ajax fans eventually adopted the name. This all started somewhere in the end of the seventies..... So since then 'wie niet spring die is een jood' (who doesn't jump is a jew) from the Feijenoord supporters became 'wie niet spring die is geen jood' (who doesn't jump is no jew) from the Ajax supporters.

I remember that game very well (I was 18). I remember a great Ajax even though Seedorf had already been sold. If you focus a lot on the nursery it is normal that there are cycles. Juventus has a lot of respect for your glorious club.

I remember that game very well (I was 18). I remember a great Ajax even though Seedorf had already been sold. If you focus a lot on the nursery it is normal that there are cycles. Juventus has a lot of respect for your glorious club.
Thanks, may the best team win! And I hope Ronaldo will play...

Last edited:
I remember being suspicious of that Juve team. To a man they were super strong and physically intimidating. They were probably using steroids.

I remember being suspicious of that Juve team. To a man they were super strong and physically intimidating. They were probably using steroids.

That team was hungry and Lippi was a great motivator. There were players like Vialli who had lost the Champions League final (Barcelona-Sampdoria 1-0, goal by R. Koeman), there were young men like Deschamps, Conte, Del Piero. A wrestler like Ravanelli. The following year Zidane, Vieri, Boksic arrived. It was a team that was physically strong and played away from home and reached three Champions League finals in a row, losing two.

Back
Top Bottom