Ajax - The Jewish Club

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Even after everything that happened, this club still holds a very special place in my heart. I'm just watching the after-match now, and I feel a bit heartbroken for them as well, and they are probably the only club that I might feel a bit sorry for. The way they applauded us after the match, was unreal. Forget some children that want to break what is a genuine respect between these 2 magnificent clubs. They are our brothers. They always will be. YIDDOS!

Very very good team, would have enjoyed watching them against anyone else. Respect.

Van de Beek pls
They were/are good team but got cocky! De Lght or De Jong not sure which one but came out for the second half you saw them strutting about plus the fans as well got a bit carried away with themselves. Should have had a little bit more respect at least until the job was done.

They were/are good team but got cocky! De Lght or De Jong not sure which one but came out for the second half you saw them strutting about plus the fans as well got a bit carried away with themselves. Should have had a little bit more respect at least until the job was done.
Spot on.

They were smiling and laughing going off at half time.

That’s typical Ajax. They’re known for being arrogant and cocky for a reason here in Holland.

Ajax fans always say WZAWZDB which means Wij Zijn Ajax Wij Zijn De Beste. Translated: we are Ajax we are the best.

Imagine a PL club saying this lol. But enough from me slagging Ajax. I love Ajax. I’m a yiddo (Ajax & Spurs) trough and trough.

For those interested:

Last edited:
When they showed Kluivert in the directors box at HT in the semi at Amsterdam for some reason I thought he was director of football or some such at Ajax, got a bit of a surprise watching the African Nations the other day when I realised him and Clarence Seedorf are the Cameroon management team.

That’s typical Ajax. They’re known for being arrogant and cocky for a reason here in Holland.

Ajax fans always say WZAWZDB which means Wij Zijn Ajax Wij Zijn De Beste. Translated: we are Ajax we are the best.

Imagine a PL club saying this lol. But enough from me slagging Ajax. I love Ajax. I’m a yiddo (Ajax & Spurs) trough and trough.

For those interested:

Ajax fans are not cocky, they just have pride.

Back
Top Bottom