Ajax - The Jewish Club

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Overmars statement screams "I am sorry that I got caught" rather than "I am sorry".

Another example of why footballers should not be put on pedestals. So many of them don't get how regular society works or actions and consequences.

I have always liked Ajax since the Cruijff era, so this "news" was really bad news .... Overmars was an excellent DoF. But, of course, Ajax did the right thing to sack him.
One thing is to be infatuated by some hot women ... but one still shouldn't lose one's common sense (well, common sense isn't very common) and become lewd...

Overmars: "I am ashamed. Last week I was confronted with reports about my behavior. And how this has come across to others. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that I was crossing the line with this, but that was made clear to me in recent days. I suddenly felt enormous pressure. I apologize. Certainly for someone in my position, this behavior is unacceptable. I now see that too. But it is too late. I see no other option but to leave Ajax. This also has a major impact on my private situation. That is why I ask everyone to leave me and my family alone."

Marc Overmars (Emst, 1973) has been the Director of Football Affairs at Ajax since the summer of 2012. Since 1 February 2013, the former star footballer who played at Ajax, Woolwich and Barcelona, among others, has held this position as a statutory director. He was recently reappointed for a new term, until June 30, 2026.

Supervisory Board chairman Leen Meijaard: "This is a dramatic situation for everyone who is involved in any way. It is devastating for the women who have had to deal with the behavior. When we heard news of this, we immediately acted, carefully deliberating and weighing what was the best thing to do - all in consultation with CEO Edwin van der Sar and assisted by an external expert. Marc is probably the best football director that Ajax has had. We upgraded and extended his contract for a reason. But, unfortunately, he has really gone over the line, so continuing as director was not an option, as he recognized himself. It is extremely painful for everyone. I want to express the wish that everyone involved is given the peace and privacy to process this."

CEO Edwin van der Sar: "I find the situation appalling for everyone and I agree with Leen Meijaard's words. In my role, I also feel responsible to help colleagues. A safe sport- and working climate is very important. We will pay even more attention to this in the near future. Marc and I have been playing together since the early 1990s, first at Ajax and then with the national team and we have been colleagues in the management of Ajax for almost ten years now. That has now come to a very abrupt end. We are working on something very wonderful here at Ajax, so this news will also be a blow to everyone who cares about Ajax."

Last edited:
Overmars statement screams "I am sorry that I got caught" rather than "I am sorry".

Another example of why footballers should not be put on pedestals. So many of them don't get how regular society works or actions and consequences.
Don't agree at all. Footballers ARE society. They behave exactly like all the other entitled wankers out there be they bankers, lawyers, or scaffolders film producers. Same ratio of sex pests as every place else.... (maybe less than tge Catholic church)

I’m sure Woolwich will overlook the whole sex pest issue and install him as DOF by the summer. I mean they are a club who count terrorists, anti semites as their fans.
CR-_UHRXAAArKTj.jpg

Home sweet home for nonces, convicted sex offenders and racists.

To be fair it's not just footballers who are only sorry when caught doing something wrong, celebrities and politicians are exactly the same.

"Overmars departure: Dutch newspaper NRC confirms they have been looking into 'social culture' at Ajax and will soon publish an extensive article about what happened behind the scenes at Ajax."

With this, Greenwood, Goodwillie etc. It looks like football is finally going to have to at least somewhat address a big problem within the sport finally.

Apparently went full idiot as a director and thought it was a good idea to send dickpics as well.
Haha, wtf? Really? And it was only later he realised this was wrong? Surely the fun is in that it is obviously wrong? Otherwise WTF is going on in their heads? Honestly, wtaf?

Giving it some thought, possible options:

"She'll fall in love with me once she sees my slightly-bigger-than-average pecker"
"She says she likes vulnerable guys... fuck it. *ziiiip*"
"Nothing says 'I want you' like a dick-pic"
"Shit! I forgot to press 'switch to face-cam'"

p.s. About time we got a trophy for not having racists, sex-abusers and nonces at the club.

DescriptiveRashAlligatorsnappingturtle-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom