Alejo Veliz

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Evening all, here’s a breakdown in 90 seconds of everything you need to know about Alejo Veliz now that the move has officially been confirmed by the club for those interested. Exciting young talent who’s already quite well rounded and someone I expect to be in and around the first team a year from now. Could turn out to be some summer this one!

Another "One for the future"

Don't get me wrong, happy to have him.......but it does seem a bit deja vu.

Clark
Spence
Fryers
Gil

Always looking to the future which never comes.

Is he any better than Scarlett?

Clark
Spence
Fryers
Gil

If this was our first signing, you'd have a point.

In a summer transfer window where we've signed three players, who goes straight into the starting 11, before the season starts, you'd struggle to be more wrong.

I do rate him from seeing bits and pieces and actually had him earmarked for a potential move, reminds me a bit of Crespo, but this just makes me even surer they're cashing in on Harry tbh, which is devastating still.

Big risk on Argentine players settling, but I think his movement is excellent...fingers crossed.

Clark
Spence
Fryers
Gil

I do rate him from seeing bits and pieces and actually had him earmarked for a potential move, reminds me a bit of Crespo, but this just makes me even surer they're cashing in on Harry tbh, which is devastating still.

Big risk on Argentine players settling, but I think his movement is excellent...fingers crossed.
I'd say if anything, it suggests Kane IS staying for at least another year, as Veliz probably won't be ready for the first team until next Summer...

One for the future.... Along with Phillips and a few others... There are plenty to choose from...

Our 2026/27 Title winning team is gonna be the youngest in history!!

Whitman/Austin/Keely, Udogie, Donley, Dorrington Phillips, Spence, Sarr, Skipp, Devine, White, Lankshear, Scarlett, Felix...
Take yer pick!

I'd say if anything, it suggests Kane IS staying for at least another year, as Veliz probably won't be ready for the first team until next Summer...

One for the future.... Along with Phillips and a few others... There are plenty to choose from...

Our 2026/27 Title winning team is gonna be the youngest in history!!

Whitman/Austin/Keely, Udogie, Donley, Dorrington Phillips, Spence, Sarr, Skipp, Devine, White, Lankshear, Scarlett, Felix...
Take yer pick!
It makes more sense as a signing if Kane stays.

He can get a year learning from him before Kane buggers off

More from Ange:

"It will be a while for him, I think. We've just got to let him settle, he's come halfway around the world," said the Spurs head coach. "He's a young guy, it's a fairly different level. He's one we'll invest in in the long-term but I wouldn't expect him to see any minutes in the first part of the season."

More from Ange:

"It will be a while for him, I think. We've just got to let him settle, he's come halfway around the world," said the Spurs head coach. "He's a young guy, it's a fairly different level. He's one we'll invest in in the long-term but I wouldn't expect him to see any minutes in the first part of the season."

Fuck sake. This club.

Back
Top Bottom