Alfie Devine

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can’t see any player thread for this guy. Been talked about as one of our most talented young players as a well as being somewhat aggressive (see clip)

What Drinkwater did was heinous and unprofessional. But Alfie really did go in on him. Two footed with studs up. Deserved his red to be fair.

Completely different scenario to when Lallana tried to choke out one of our youth a few years back.

Dier would of been happy with that one, what I've seen of him definitely has a lot of talent and likes to get stuck in. :tobyarm:

Definitely had the look of a challenge where he wanted to make his mark on the pro.
Drinkwater was stupid to react like that, but it was a naughty one no denying that.

Poor descipline from Devine after the Red was shown too.

If one of our players had been the victim of such a tackle from a 16 year old I had expected said player to react, not by kicking out - but at least confronting the player...

Drinkwater to be fair, a challenge like that could end his career and his prospect of further income with whoever might take him next. Can’t blame him for lashing out.still, a bit of me liked it all the same.

EpPlYCkXMAE6qS7

Back
Top Bottom