Alfonos Davies - World best left back

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Been watching him since he was 17.

Glad to see hes rised to the challenge and become a key player at one of the best clubs in the world

I think he will be the best American/Canadian player we have seen. So young but super talented, can see him being more a winger than Full back though, wing back would be his best position but who plays with them regularly.

He is an outstanding player already. He has grit in his he plays. So determined. Can’t reach that.

I dream of A Davies at LB (or LWB) with Sonny at LW for Spurs

I wonder though what will happen to him long term at Bayern. If you look at Alaba, he seems to have stalled somewhat.

I'm not entirely sure what that's down to, whether it's the coaching or the relative lack of competitive games Bayern play per season.

I wonder though what will happen to him long term at Bayern. If you look at Alaba, he seems to have stalled somewhat.

I'm not entirely sure what that's down to, whether it's the coaching or the relative lack of competitive games Bayern play per season.

Alaba is a great LB and a quick, dynamic, and skillful CB now. His versatility is very valuable.

I would kill to have Davies at LB, Alaba as LCB, Dav at RCB, and any decent RB with speed. We could play an aggressive high line knowing that our guys can recover on just about any counter.

Kid is fantastic. First saw him in a WCC match when Canada played the US and beat us for the first time in like 30 years or something. We had absolutely no answer for him. When his contract gets close at Bayern, he's going to be able to name a club and his salary.

We can't afford him.
We need to just keep writing zeros on that cheque until we get him.

anigif_enhanced-21006-1407528866-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom