Amazingly yes, it can be worse

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was Lamela who had the most impact coming on against Burnley. Townsend didn't really have enough time to showcase himself.

So off the back of that: who knows. Could well be that Poch is picking Townsend over Lamela with the opposition in mind.

If you'll excuse me, I'll have a (no) Paulinho celebratory dance.

:vert::eriksenlol::paulinhowtf:
I find that Lamela tends to be better off the bench, Villa away earlier in this season as a perfect example of that. Comes on when people are tired and starts putting in tackles further up the pitch.

I find that Lamela tends to be better off the bench, Villa away earlier in this season as a perfect example of that. Comes on when people are tired and starts putting in tackles further up the pitch.
Makes sense. Plus Townsend can shift out to the left when Chadli inevitably gets substituted.

I can dig it.

tumblr_m4jqij7lzd1rnygdfo1_500.gif

Pleased that Fazio is playing. Not happy with Chadli playing, would rather Stambouli or Dembele, maybe even both and rest one of Mason/Bentaleb.
Like the Burnley game last week very difficult to call, I'll go for a win for us though.:coys:
I agree with everything you just wrote.

I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU JUST WROTE

I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU JUST WROTE

Have the planets aligned!? Should I play the lottery? Fuck me. This was less likely than Kin-Jong-Un personally sailing to The States and having over his nuclear weapons along with a sorry card from Moonpig.

Fazio is necessary today because how good Benteke is in the air. The problem will be with the pace of out center backs, Agbonlahor is fast as fuck.
Luckily for us, Agbonlahor is fucking shit.

Phew.

Finally we see the Dier/Fazio to partnership. Looking forward to this.

Interesting that Yedlin makes the bench. Very much doubt we will see him though.

Back
Top Bottom