Amazingly yes, it can be worse

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Quality post, scott. Why didn't you argue BEFORE the goal? Oh.

Retard.
because I have only just logged on. and actually it wouldn't take a genius to work out that benteke would be too strong in the air for Fazio. whos better in the air and stronger? benteke.
that will the stay the same before and after this match.

I think when walker plays we take for granted his strengths. u only really realise them when he doesn't play.
the balance he gives and pace we just take for granted.
Unfortunately it comes with a lack of decisionmaking, the lack of ability to control a football and god knows how many goalconceding brainfarts season after season

I'd take Chadli and Townsend off. Issue is, we only have one 'winger' on the bench in Lamela and I doubt he would impact the game much. Leaves Poch pretty short of options really. You know what would have really helped? Actually buying some players in January.

I'd bring on Yedlin for Vlad, who has been horrific.

Mensa Mensa
frankie-howerd2.jpg

I think when walker plays we take for granted his strengths. u only really realise them when he doesn't play.
the balance he gives and pace we just take for granted.

The fact that Walkers only RB rival has been central defenders all season is making him look better than he is. Yedlin barely got a look in and still hasn't.

Back
Top Bottom