Amazingly yes, it can be worse

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

whatever helps you feel validated. scraping the barrel a bit if u ask me. not that u did.
Eh? I'm puzzled as to why I'm being called out for responding to Sammy. Especially considering that I try to be as fair and reasonable as I can.

It doesnt bother you that he doesnt want the team to press and chase every 50/50 in packs anymore?

It really bothers me.

You're right, this is a particular worry. I want to know if this is a decision Poch made or the players not being fucked to do it anymore. If we abandoned it until the end of the season, I'd want to know why our defensive tactics didn't change in suit to account for it - because that has plagued us these past couple of months.

I've been bitterly disappointed by the young crop today, especially Kane and Dier. Lack of positional awareness and poor man-marking from Dier, lack of mutual understanding with his team mates from Kane
Also, Eriksen doesn't seem to live up to expectations.
And our wingers have been terrible, which doesn't come as a surprise
Bentaleb-Mason meh

Still struggling to create clear cut chances. Boring, barren football.

We should definitely try to improve the squad next summer. The current one won't lead us anywhere near the champion's league spots.

Rose MotM for us.

Selections were fine I thought. The 3 behind Kane were flat as fuck and didn't offer anything. Once again rose our best.

Those pricks have given up for the season and so have I. Really don't know why the belief is gone with how bad city have been but it well and truly is amongst the playing group. Bring on the transfer window madness
GOOD LUCK MATE ENJOY
huge-backpack.gif

Back
Top Bottom