Amazingly yes, it can be worse

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

anigif_enhanced-buzz-21875-1373382371-0.gif
he was wrong then

People blaming Poch - the real issue lies upstairs - how can he achive these unrealistic objectives of CL football with the tools he's provided? I rather sign one quality player than 3 Chadlis who would probably cost more in wages anyway.

When would fans realise the rot starts with ENIC? Look at our embarrassing transfer activity prior to this season? How the fuck can we expect to compete with the Too 4 with the players available?

You can blame Poch and any manager for the tactics and team selection and he has got it a bit wrong recently but yeh te fundermental issue is Levy and the transfer/manager appointment policies of the last decade. Levy despite getting progress on the stadium is very much the man I most blame for our many issues.

He can make it up this summer by backing the manager, paying the money for proper class players scouted and WANTED by the manager and his team instead of getting what he wants and fucking the sqaud up like he has for many years.

So to be clear, can someone confirm who of the following can we can blame for us playing shite?

1. ENIC
2. Levy
3. Baldini
4. Poch
5. Players
6. Sherwood
7. Redknapp
8. AVB
9. Shreeves
10. Gilberto
11. Jenas
12. Lasagne

The problem is that fans how no perspective anymore. They've tasted Champion's League and now think that anything less is a disgrace, to say nothing of the assumption that we have some sort of God given right to win a cup every year.

What is about your fat little head that cant grasp the fact that all some people want is for the players to pass to each other and sometimes tackle someone.

Its got fuck all to do with cups and CL....and if the fucking manager stopped talking about 4th, maybe everyone else would.

We all know we are not playing well at the moment.. We can see that for ourselves..We don't need a ner ner ner ner ner I told you so, every two minutes.

Yeah, you dont like to hear it.

Some people didnt like being called negative gooner trolls for saying it in the first place. You say everyone knows it, but only some people are prepared to discuss it. The rest are in denial, until its undeniable, then they get pissy when the people they attacked ask them how they feel now...

Am I allowed to blame the manager for banishing a 3rd of the squad and overplaying a core of 12-13 players?

Or is countering that rather poor excuse no more than gloating and supporting Sherwood and being happy Villa won.

Not aimed at you

Sammy, none of us know why they've been banished. I know you're a supporter of Adebayor but this is the second manager at our club that seems to think he's a problem (AVB has gone on record, Poch hasn't). We don't know the reasons yet.
It's all conjecture.

Levy despite getting progress on the stadium is very much the man I most blame for our many issues.

We got into the CL under Levy...you cant blame him for signings, then laud Eriksne, Lloris, Bale, Modric, VDV, Carrick, Berbatov etc as if he had nothing to do with it.

Yes, they were sold, but we also reinvested.

I said it before, but better managers would have better results with our very same squad.
Levy´s mistakes have been firing managers, but to say he hasnt backed them with players is nonsense. Poch has made seven signings. How do you know he didnt want any of them?

Am I allowed to blame the manager for banishing a 3rd of the squad and overplaying a core of 12-13 players?

Or is countering that rather poor excuse no more than gloating and supporting Sherwood and being happy Villa won.

Not aimed at you

Poch is a system manager so I am assuming that they are not able to stand his fitness requirements or play the way he wants them to.

Scum fans might be quite chuffed.

:goonermong:

Oh yeah, forgot them... I was with a Spam fan today who was giving it the big-un all afternoon because we were losing and they were winning.. He even said it was a result until someone told him that Stoke got an equaliser in the 6th minute of stoppage.. That cheered me up for a bit.

So to be clear, can someone confirm who of the following can we can blame for us playing shite?

1. ENIC
2. Levy
3. Baldini
4. Poch
5. Players
6. Sherwood
7. Redknapp
8. AVB
9. Shreeves
10. Gilberto
11. Jenas
12. Lasagne

:adestare:
:capouestare:
:chadliwtf:
:dembele:
:dier:
:eriksenlip:
:kaboullol:
:lamelashock:
:lennon:
:paulinholol:
:soldadowtf:
:vert:
:walker:
:townhmm:

:sherwoodlol:

Sammy, none of us know why they've been banished. I know you're a supporter of Adebayor but this is the second manager at our club that seems to think he's a problem (AVB has gone on record, Poch hasn't). We don't know the reasons yet.
It's all conjecture.

Its not conjecture.

Where are they? Capoue, Kaboul, Dembele, Yedlin before today, Stambouli, Fazio before today, Davies, Lennon loaned out, also Ade. Vlad didnt play in 3 months...now he´s brought in as a fucking RB.
Teling me they couldnt have helped between Christmas and now? Eased the pressure and fatigue.

Pure fucking shit management.

Poch is a system manager so I am assuming that they are not able to stand his fitness requirements or play the way he wants them to.

I asked someone earlier, but got no answer..(shock)

What system? What is the system we are playing, and what exactly are the players he picks (who supposedly are suited to it) bringing to our game?

Its not conjecture.

Where are they? Capoue, Kaboul, Dembele, Yedlin before today, Stambouli, Fazio before today, Davies, Lennon loaned out, also Ade. Vlad didnt play in 3 months...now he´s brought in as a fucking RB.
Teling me they couldnt have helped between Christmas and now? Eased the pressure and fatigue.

Pure fucking shit management.

I thought you were talking about the likes of Ade and Kaboul. My mistake.

Back
Top Bottom