Amazingly yes, it can be worse

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

at least 4 more years of Sammy asking what the system is??? :pochwtf:

I thought I knew what it was...back in November December it was obvious..

Now, same players, same squad, and I have no idea. My concern is the sudden abandonment of what was working. Why do we need to wait 5 years to see what he already did this season.

He did it with this team. Now we have changed for something else, and I dont know what, or why

Do we retent the ambition of top 4 over the next years, especially regarding the whole stadium situation?

Honestly speaking, from the team from the CL games we bare would barely be able to force in a single player from current lot.

That means, that we have to buy big, buy plenty and buy quality to lift the squad. There are so very few in this squad who are truly worth building with.

Just got back from the game, I can't be bothered to read this thread so I'll keep it simple - what a shower of shit. I'm livid about that "performance".

We seem to have regressed back to the boring drivel we were playing a couple of months into the season. We carry on playing like this and we will lose every single game left.

This tiredness crap doesn't cut it with me, we are back to playing one game a week. If we are going to piss away the end of the season then at least give some of the kids a go a la Yedlin.

Pat on the back and a well done to Danny Rose.

Now, same players, same squad, and I have no idea. My concern is the sudden abandonment of what was working. Why do we need to wait 5 years to see what he already did this season.

He did it with this team. Now we have changed for something else, and I dont know what, or why

You might want to take into consideration the dramatic form decline of Chaldi, Eriksen and Townsend, we don't link or hold on to the ball at the moment and therefore cannot press properly.

Maybe Poch should rest them all but it's that part of the team which is letting us down the most and puts pressure on everywhere else. I don't think its a tactical change from Poch just a form decline in about 3-4 players that's is making us play the way we are.

Personally if all fit I would play this next game.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Dier, Verts, Rose, Bentaleb, Stambouli, Lamela, Dembele, Eriksen, Kane][/formation]

You might want to take into consideration the dramatic form decline of Chaldi, Eriksen and Townsend, we don't link or hold on to the ball at the moment and therefore cannot press properly.

Maybe Poch should rest them all but it's that part of the team which is letting us down the most and puts pressure on everywhere else. I don't think its a tactical change from Poch just a form decline in about 3-4 players that's is making us play the way we are.

Personally if all fit I would play this next game.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Dier, Verts, Rose, Bentaleb, Stambouli, Lamela, Dembele, Eriksen, Kane][/formation]

Id play that too. Poch wont though. Whos fault is that? Levy´s?

I see people are blaming the players and letting Poch off the hook once again. Remember he trains and picks the team, a measure of blame rests with him as well. That's three in three for Sherwood over Poch.

Its also going to take more than one summer to clear the deadwood out, Levy wants his money and who is really going to pay his prices for that assorted overpriced, overpaid crap?

The players just seem tired or unwilling at the moment - shame they went 'on the beach' two or three games too early imo.......as City could have still come back towards us

Its not hyperbol. It is claimed the team is knackered...but the squad wasnt used.

Is there no connection between the two, in your brain?
Ok then Samuel. No agenda, right?

So find me a post from last season, when Titan Timmy suffered a defeat, and you posted this...

"Pure fucking shit management."

Oh, no...you can't can you.... ;)

Poch's whole philosophy is built on fitness,problem is that is unsustainable and would inevitable lead to burn out. the philosophy needs to be based on foremost what system the players can play and playing that system predominately.I think 4-3-3 would suit us, it would allow lamela and eriksen to roam forward along with kane, we'd have a holding midfielder to clean up after mason and bentaleb.Chiriches and vertonghen in central defender, it's a no brainer.A good balance of youth and experience, what's so ***** hard about that?, Before the keyboard warriors come out. I remember us playing this several times and it was succesful, like at stamford bridge.

Walker -Chiriches- Vertonghen- Rose
---------------------stambouli-----------
-------------Mason---------------Dembele
Lamela----------Kane---------------Eriksen

Back
Top Bottom