Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

Episode 9 done and dusted.

Interesting exchange between Levy and Tanguy. Didn't film a handshake between the two when it ended.

So many halftime talks of yelling about passion and being a dick. How many times do you have to say the same thing before it just falls on deaf ears? How about some tactical adjustments.

The Lloris and Son exchange is pretty funny. Son and his high pitch yelps. Lloris as a leader should have been a bit more tactful about getting the most out of his teammates.

Comment
In general, a decent show that makes you want to watch the next episode at the moment, but after all, no more than decent. Finished watching it some hours ago.

And the nature of it makes it to be somewhat ( at least ) limited, since we are talking about running a football club. Of course that a club will do what it takes to protect itself from revealing some things, a manager will protect himself from revealing too much of his tactical decisions, etc.

It has some nice sides to it like getting more familiar with people's personalities, if something's telling, it's that.

Not that you'll ever get the whole picture, but not a bad watch in the end I guess. These sorts of shows can go only so far.

Comment
The biggest difference between this season and the City season has been the availability to see tactics coming from the manager. They showed quite a few video sessions under Pep as well as adjustments. We see zero of that in this documentary.

Comment

Totti

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Really enjoyed episode 9.

Lovely moments with Kane and his family and especially the end with Jan and Vorm.

Overall, enjoyed the series. It's a shame it was such a weird season but I guess without that, it might have been a bit boring.

Comment
Ex season ticket holder, grew up around the ground, I just had to make an account just to say,

Levy....id always assumed was a shrewd business man and a smart football guy.
Having seen this, that impression is wiped away and replaced by an image of an old lady tightly clutching a small purse, contemplating buying something for 1 shilling.... Instead deciding to borrow or 'loan' the item.

I grew up loving this club. Now from top to bottom its filled with old pussy mentality.

I might just not look at football for 6 months and hopefully Arabs have bought us and we have glenn hoddle and ledley King as Co managers, with Terry veneables in there.

Comment
Really enjoyed episode 9.

Lovely moments with Kane and his family and especially the end with Jan and Vorm.

Overall, enjoyed the series. It's a shame it was such a weird season but I guess without that, it might have been a bit boring.
Yeah, I actually got a bit teary-eyed with the baby reveal. At least it didn't cause a massive forest fire like we had in California recently.

Also, made me want to write Jan a thank you card. He remained professional even though he wasn't playing. That sit down with Sacramento was something special cause he was coming to Jan as a leader, a seasoned vet, and even as a coach.

Comment
Really disappointed in how second rate our whole set up came across, the fancy multimillion pound stadium and training facilities seem akin to slapping lipstick on a pig. I've always defended Levy/Enic because of how far we've come since they took over, but now I'm questioning how much of that is judgement and how much just blind luck. I've not watched any other All or Nothings so don't know if it's the same at other clubs, but we barely look any more professional than Sunderland behind the scenes.

And our support staff, Jesus, all of them are like sad fanboys as soon as they get a whiff of the players, bunch of Colin Robinsons sucking the life force out of anyone in the room, Levy, Hitchen, Scott, i don't think I could handle having them knocking around me all day at work.

I honestly feel sorry for Mourinho, I doubt he had any idea how cowboy the whole outfit was when he signed on, and how dense the players are. Nothing he says makes a blind bit of difference to them, literally in one ear and out the other.
cringeworthy how ALL the support staff in purple gear just hang around giving fist bumps and them funny handshakes to all the players whenever they walk past them. They actually seem in awe of them and behave like adoring fans. Embarrassing

Comment
cringeworthy how ALL the support staff in purple gear just hang around giving fist bumps and them funny handshakes to all the players whenever they walk past them. They actually seem in awe of them and behave like adoring fans. Embarrassing
I must admit that I hate the fucking colour. Makes everyone look like hairdressers. I just don't think it particularly reflective of a group of hardened, manly sportsmen out to give whoever they play a complete and utter thrashing. I don't know who thought of purple but for me it was a really bad choice. Just my opinion but it always reminds me of Star Trek films.
Hope it gets changed very soon.

Comment

Airfixx

[ Tiers Of A Clown ] Announce Hebzebenese
Imagine if, when Mou told Sacramento Kane was out for a minimum of 12 weeks, he'd asked; oh why do you not want Kane to be out injured for 12 weeks!?

Legitimately the exact same thing
If you put it like that, it's funny... But still not something I'm inclined to sweat over.

Comment
I must admit that I hate the fucking colour. Makes everyone look like hairdressers. I just don't think it particularly reflective of a group of hardened, manly sportsmen out to give whoever they play a complete and utter thrashing. I don't know who thought of purple but for me it was a really bad choice. Just my opinion but it always reminds me of Star Trek films.
Hope it gets changed very soon.
It’s navy and salmon pink for this season:

Now is that better at reflecting “hardened, manly sportsmen”...:llorisunsure:

Comment
Comment
Top Bottom