Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watched them all now. Only real drama was Poch sacking/ Mourinho appointment and the programme just encapsulates what a boring season it was. If it were another club i wouldnt have bothered after episode 3. Levy seems way too close to the players and the playing side set up as a whole, although he comes across pleasant enough just seems a bit odd. Bit concerned about the lack of any real tactics, be a cunt, 100% effort and press does sort of explain our lack of identity as a team.
and Rose's complaint at being left out when shit players aren't.

and Rose's complaint at being left out when shit players aren't.

Jose replied to that accusation with "Your perception" I recall. Any player who holds a discussion with his manger and expects to be heard and treated as an adult should first give the guy the respect his job title deserves. For Rose to suggest to him that he has players who are shit at training and playing but still getting selected does little to give a calm and balanced atmosphere in which to rationally talk about his current situation.
There simply wasn't enough room in Mourinho's office for all three, Jose, Danny and his ego.

Jose replied to that accusation with "Your perception" I recall. Any player who holds a discussion with his manger and expects to be heard and treated as an adult should first give the guy the respect his job title deserves. For Rose to suggest to him that he has players who are shit at training and playing but still getting selected does little to give a calm and balanced atmosphere in which to rationally talk about his current situation.
There simply wasn't enough room in Mourinho's office for all three, Jose, Danny and his ego.
In fact, all four.
Mourinho.
Rose.
Danny's ego.
A Specially Massive Ego.
Even allowing for the condensing of time through the editing, Mourinho came over as Hannibal Lector, his pulse never rising, his psychopathic brain processsing the situation super fast.
And concluding: "Danny Rose just shot himself in the foot. And he's dumb enough to think Daniel Levy is going to take his side against me?"

:mourbringit:

Apologies if this thread has been posted before but I can’t find it!

As I have Amazon Prime now for 30 days I may as well watch it!
First time so will put a few comments on as I go through it.

First episode confirms the need to sack Poch for his own good as much as anything else as he looked a beaten man.

bored disinterest GIF

:levyeyes:

Oh fuck

I never read this thread as I had no access to it but just seen first episode!!

Striking Jose saying that SAF really rated Dele

Still time to turn it around

Reports the next "All Or Nothing" is at Woolwich.

Won't watch. And neither should any self respecting geezer IMHO.... but hopefully it will produce some good meme content.

Why do I get the feeling this season's All or Nothing could be a wonderfully spectacular car crash.

Just have to hope we don't mess up the script on Sunday.

If their off-pitch issues remain and contnue to trickle down, then Chelsea. No question.
That's a good shout, though I was thinking more for opening up a path for advancement for Spurs. I feel like Chelsea have been reeled into a competitive position. Their non-doped revenue is about even with us (slightly less), their new owners won't just pump them full of cash, and sorting out a new ground is unfeasible.

Not that I'm writing them off, they're stably a top 6 club at this point. But it's Liverpool that needs to be reeled back in. A few ropey buys to break up their near perfect recruitment record, as of late, would be nice.

That's a good shout, though I was thinking more for opening up a path for advancement for Spurs. I feel like Chelsea have been reeled into a competitive position. Their non-doped revenue is about even with us (slightly less), their new owners won't just pump them full of cash, and sorting out a new ground is unfeasible.

Not that I'm writing them off, they're stably a top 6 club at this point. But it's Liverpool that needs to be reeled back in. A few ropey buys to break up their near perfect recruitment record, as of late, would be nice.

Fear not. It'll all come unraveled once the feds discover Jurgen's collection of little shoes(*).

In the meantime they've already humiliated themselves to a worldwide TV audience thanks to Brenton & Being Liverpool.

We need hard documentation of whatever pain and suffering the Chavs have got coming to them..... Just a shame the cameras aren't already rolling as I suspect a 2 season series is the way to go.

(*RiP the great Bill Hicks. )

Last edited:

Thanks for that. Not too long to wait then. Hopefully because they didn’t have a manager change and therefore havent had to redo lots of the narrative they will push theirs out earlier for when next season starts. See if it can put the skids on next year if there’s lots of revelations.

Back
Top Bottom