Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone know if they have turned off the cameras and fucked off back to Seattle for good or they will be back to finish filming once this season restarts?

Could be a grand finale - season resumes with superheroes Son and Kane and Sissoko returning. The results start to the turn and we put in a strong finish. 7th place is OOOUUUUUURRRRSSSSS!!!!!!

Do you think it'll be like watching a car crash in slow motion? You know, the ones you just can't happen to look away from?

I mean, I suppose there's more chance of that than it being truly informative about what's happened this season.

I doubt many other fans will watch it. I wouldn't go near a doc about the scum - I've not had any interest in the city one either. It will be interesting watching for behind scenes footage but no real dirt will be aired. Levy will have ensured that.

This will be popular purely because people want to take the piss out of us. A all or nothing documentary about Spurs wining and achieving nothing. Not to mention the coronavirus issue at the moment. Got to be the most ridiculous decision the club have made in years, totally embarrassing.

Hey at least the corona-ending will be much more palatable than the most likely alternative ending of us continuing to be shit and losing 80% of our remaining games to go on a slide unlike any we have gone on in the last decade to finish 12th below Sheffield, Wolves, Palace and Burnley.

It's the closest thing in filmmaking that we could hope for to '... but it was actually all a bad dream and then they woke up in a cold sweat'. 'The end'.

Back
Top Bottom