Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How much do ya'll reckon something like this will earn us..... Is it really worth it?

Might have been interesting at the time, but now the new gaff is open, building site and corporate shit sounds pretty boring on a retrospective basis.
You got percentage?

I'm looking forward to seeing the moment when Kane, Son, Bergwijn and Sissoko all return to the training centre. It will be like when Gandalf turns up at the end of The Two Towers, after weeks of playing with Gimli up front finally the big boys arrive to save the day.

To be fair I watched the Sunderland ones and they were fucking dreadful, but no one seems to be talking about them anymore.

we have far more enemies and people that wouldn’t let us live it down

Yhat was Netflix though wasn’t it. I’m hoping Amazon take a kinder tone. I didn’t watch their Man City one so no idea if they do or not. I’m expecting a Sunderland style shit show though, I must say.

Yhat was Netflix though wasn’t it. I’m hoping Amazon take a kinder tone. I didn’t watch their Man City one so no idea if they do or not. I’m expecting a Sunderland style shit show though, I must say.
It'd take some real directorial genius/artistic license to polish this turd of a season... I don't think they could even put a positive 'they tried hard' spin on it.

I can’t wait to see it. Really looking forward to hopefully seeing the inner workings of the club.

As for putting a positive spin on it, why would they and how could they? We were shite for most of it and I don’t need a documentary to try to show otherwise.

This is still on. I was approached and filmed at one of the games this season by Amazon. They recently contacted me about further interviewing about the pandemic and its effect on the season and going forward, so seems like it's still happening

Back
Top Bottom