Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is still on. I was approached and filmed at one of the games this season by Amazon. They recently contacted me about further interviewing about the pandemic and its effect on the season and going forward, so seems like it's still happening
When you meet them ask where my fucking books are. A week late now.

Why is anyone thinking for one moment this wouldn't air? It's about as perfect a season as Amazon could hope for in a documentary, no chance they just shelve it.

Do you reckon Levy actually thought this documentary would go well?

We’re going to come out of this looking like an absolute fucking laughing stock.

How embarrassing will this be for the players.

Something their grandchildren can tell them about!
Not as embarrassing as it is for us fans having to watch what we already know.
We will see behind the scenes a squad of weak and lazy footballers who have no pride in the job they are paid very well for and being the gutless pieces of shit that they really are

What’s the bet that the series begins with this in the background?

BVXSzi.gif

Know what really hurts. The people who have ruined our football team can't even hide behind the money angle.Due to the easing of FFP because of the Coronavirus the owners could simply write off a one off transfer fund with zero penalty. Lewis is 84 he is worth 4 billion. 150m and we could compete again, however the up side is I do not trust the current coach to spend it.

It's got classic comedy written all over it. I wonder if Poch is very worried - that once it is realeased, he may find the big clubs won't call if it portrays him in a negative light. We all know about Levy - I hope they do him over on it - but I have a suspicion he will have someone put a word in for him to portray him in the best light.
Media world - all about perception, innit.

Back
Top Bottom