Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bunch of drama queens.

Sports documentaries like this have been done over and over and over and over.

I, for one, am looking forward to seeing a side of Spurs we rarely, if ever, see.

People comparing it Sunderland...LOL!

If you compare our situation to Sunderland's I refer you back to my drama queen line.

Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman makes a fantastic point.

We all benefit from reading books from journalists given special access throughout Spurs' history and no one criticises such access. Because there are some special books on the topic.

This is just a different avenue of the same thing.

It's only because we're going through a blip that people are up in arms.

Reading up, it seems a lot of footage has been shot as it's being lined up to air next summer. If that means a behind-the-scenes look at our CL run...

...YES FUCKING PLEASE.

I'd watch it to be honest, I think it would be very interesting to see behind the scenes especially if it covers our CL run last season.
I love the NFL series' that Amazon have done, and watched the Leeds, Sunderland and Man City documentaries with interest too.

Directly from the article:

While the multi-million pound contract to the club has yet to be signed and filming has not begun, Tottenham's players have been told about the project and Pochettino has given his blessing.

Just want it on record that as a big supporter of Levy, I will strongly disagree with any decision he makes to do this, and put the responsibility solely on his doorstep.

I think it’s a big mistake especially now. It will be putting an already vulnerable squad and manager into a goldfish bowl and I feel could really fuck us up.

There there, not difficult is it.

Club first always.

Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman makes a fantastic point.

We all benefit from reading books from journalists given special access throughout Spurs' history and no one criticises such access. Because there are some special books on the topic.

This is just a different avenue of the same thing.

It's only because we're going through a blip that people are up in arms.

Reading up, it seems a lot of footage has been shot as it's being lined up to air next summer. If that means a behind-the-scenes look at our CL run...

...YES FUCKING PLEASE.

We lost the final. What happened before is irrelevant now, I definitely am not interested in going back over the footage of the previous games in the run to the final.

Bunch of drama queens.

Sports documentaries like this have been done over and over and over and over.

I, for one, am looking forward to seeing a side of Spurs we rarely, if ever, see.

People comparing it Sunderland...LOL!

If you compare our situation to Sunderland's I refer you back to my drama queen line.
I actually quite enjoyed the Sunderland one. Not seen the City one though

Will there be a scene of Poch reading the team sheet before the CL final - camera zooming in to Moura's face?
This is good. I still feel like puking time to time but glad to see you all can laugh away about it.
My question is though is the club fixing it? Or is Moura going to cry again and again and again

Directly from the article:

While the multi-million pound contract to the club has yet to be signed and filming has not begun, Tottenham's players have been told about the project and Pochettino has given his blessing.

Possibly not helping in the disharmony in the squad. Not what we need right now.

brilliant, lets make a documentary on how we haven't won away in 9 months, lost a champions league final and 3 months later lost to Colchester.

But we do have shiny new stadium!

Can't wait to watch.

'
We lost the final. What happened before is irrelevant now, I definitely am not interested in going back over the footage of the previous games in the run to the final.
1000% agree. I watched that Moura goal a million times before the final but can't go anywhere near the footage now. We lost, Simple, all it does is make me think of what could have been.

Back
Top Bottom