Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's got classic comedy written all over it. I wonder if Poch is very worried - that once it is realeased, he may find the big clubs won't call if it portrays him in a negative light. We all know about Levy - I hope they do him over on it - but I have a suspicion he will have someone put a word in for him to portray him in the best light.
Media world - all about perception, innit.

Well the rumour was that Pochettino was out of control with cameras everywhere, taking a Big Brother approach to micro-managing the squad.

It's got classic comedy written all over it. I wonder if Poch is very worried - that once it is realeased, he may find the big clubs won't call if it portrays him in a negative light. We all know about Levy - I hope they do him over on it - but I have a suspicion he will have someone put a word in for him to portray him in the best light.
Media world - all about perception, innit.
It’s going to be like the second coming of The Office.

Well the rumour was that Pochettino was out of control with cameras everywhere, taking a Big Brother approach to micro-managing the squad.
That's the kind of thing that can be manipulated by a director to make him look like a Howard Hughes type figure losing his marbles.
I hope for Pochs sake they show him in a good light, I'd be fuming with Levy and the club if Poch gets stitched up by the editing given everything he has done for us.
It was a stupid fucking Levy decision in the first place to sign-up for it just to make a big more dough.

Don't see the problem. It'll either be total propaganda like the Man City one or on the other hand we'll get some actual no bullshit insights into what's gone on this miserable season. Either way there are positives.

Don't care about giving ammunition to rival fans. The first team are giving them plenty as it is.

I do hope they are filming team talks.
As difficult as it is to watch. I'm really intrigued by it.

I hope they have filmed tactical analysis in the training complex. I know Amazon normally do that in the NFL series they have.

I just want to listen to what tactical analysis they do, because frankly whatever is could be thought of by 5 year old child.

Also you just know that there will be a second peak of corona around the time it comes out.

Everyone will be in Lockdown and every Tom, Dick and Harry will have no choice but to watch it. Probably not Harry's Kane and Winks mind.

There’s nothing much can be in there that we wouldn’t expect, I imagine. Having said that, I can guarantee that whatever is actually in it, everyone will see their own agenda reflected: Levy’s a tight bastard / Levy’s an astute businessman; Poch went crazy at the end / driven to it by lack of investment; Mourinho is not popular with the players / players have been mollycoddled for too long (and so on).

I’m looking forward to it - like ripping off a plaster or the weird numbing cold pain from breaking a leg. It will be absolutely compelling!

I want Levy to fuck off just for this decision

The intrusion of the cameras behind the scenes has ruined the atmosphere imo. Again Levy proving he knows jack shit about football

Fuming:lamelaaghh:

Back
Top Bottom