Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looking at the trailer, I don't think this is going to be a stitch up at all.

There'll be memes from some cunt rival fans, sure, but it's not like there's anything bad about our19/20 season that isn't already out there. This documentary will humanise the players (José too) to any neutrals watching and might even earn us a few extra fans as well. We have to remember as posters on a Spurs forum that we've followed every minutiae and have a bit of a grasp on some of the players' personalities etc, but your layman doesn't.

They're definitely sitting tight on any footage relating to Poch's departure though. That first episode is going to hit fucking hard.
:pochcry:

Looking at the trailer, I don't think this is going to be a stitch up at all.

There'll be memes from some cunt rival fans, sure, but it's not like there's anything bad about our19/20 season that isn't already out there. This documentary will humanise the players (José too) to any neutrals watching and might even earn us a few extra fans as well. We have to remember as posters on a Spurs forum that we've followed every minutiae and have a bit of a grasp on some of the players' personalities etc, but your layman doesn't.

They're definitely sitting tight on any footage relating to Poch's departure though. That first episode is going to hit fucking hard.
:pochcry:

Yeah I agree. If anything I think quite a few people will come out of the other side of it looking better than people think. Might rumble a few agendas though 😂

Shameful by ENIC having conveniently deleted Poch from everything - hopefully this is not the case in the actual series
I read a synopsis that said that the first episode is heavily focused on his final days at the club.

Amazon/the production company most likely felt that it builds for a better product to focus on the shift from Poch to Jose and then into the spring term of the season. I'm sure that there will be plenty of Poch in it.

I read a synopsis that said that the first episode is heavily focused on his final days at the club.

Amazon/the production company most likely felt that it builds for a better product to focus on the shift from Poch to Jose and then into the spring term of the season. I'm sure that there will be plenty of Poch in it.
Amazon just followed instruction from Levy

Jose really doubling down on the too nice aspect. He wants to fire them up, to shout, to show more passion, to be cunts. Good work:mourthumb:

Its clear why he has won all he has in his career

Back
Top Bottom