Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

wow. I have literally done a 360. I have gone from hating the thought of this, to watching the full trailer and actually getting goosebumps, plus pumps me up for the new season. The trailer actually looks really good and we are seeing everything what goes on at Spurs. Sonny and Ali meltdown in the changing room etc, brilliant :)

wow. I have literally done a 360. I have gone from hating the thought of this, to watching the full trailer and actually getting goosebumps, plus pumps me up for the new season. The trailer actually looks really good and we are seeing everything what goes on at Spurs. Sonny and Ali meltdown in the changing room etc, brilliant :)

I'm the same. I was gonna watch it anyway - albeit reluctantly - but now I can't wait to watch it.

New season will have started by the time the last few episodes come out.

Hopefully we aren't still a laughing stock on the pitch.

This season more than ever we need to make a super start, especially with all the fixture Congestion.

Me too. I had initially thought what an embarrassment this will be, in the worst year possible, so I really thought it was a terrible idea but now I'm actually enthusiastic about seeing it. After seeing a couple of clips we know it's just going to be a puff piece of advertising for the club with all the really nasty bits cut out and watching the trailer I think there'll be a lot interesting behind the scenes moments, particularly for us fans (that will just be the usual tame stuff seen at any club and won't reflect badly on the club - I'm sure Levy has vetoed anything too heavy).

I read a synopsis that said that the first episode is heavily focused on his final days at the club.

Amazon/the production company most likely felt that it builds for a better product to focus on the shift from Poch to Jose and then into the spring term of the season. I'm sure that there will be plenty of Poch in it.
Haven’t people cry wanked enough without having to have it here too

Looks great but it still never should have been made

FlawlessDevotedAlligatorgar-size_restricted.gif

A 360? So you hated the idea, loved the trailer, but then went back to hating it all over again?
:baletroll:

Back
Top Bottom