Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What could possibly go wrong...

2df97382-17dd-4dab-a5a8-6c4aec328f03.gif
Don't cry over it.... :pochsulk:
Really remember that clip from either "It'll alright on the Night" or "Clive James on Television" back in the '80s... classic fuck-uppery of the highest/lowest order!!

brilliant, lets make a documentary on how we haven't won away in 9 months, lost a champions league final and 3 months later lost to Colchester.

But we do have shiny new stadium!

Can't wait to watch.
Despite some people's reservations on the idea... once it's out, we're ALL gonna fucking watch...
Even if it's through our fingers, masking gritted teeth!

This idea actually pisses me off.
Unlikely to benefit us other than financially and no doubt will lead to us being ridiculed by rival fans( I’m thinking back to the Liverpool documentary with Brendan Rodgers and his envelope of names).

Would rather the club concentrate on producing a top team and making the necessary moves to enable that rather than being followed by a camera crew constantly
Yep, and that cringy documentary didn't help Rodgers or his team. Do we really need to focus on documentaries when the club has a lot more things to be focusing on?

The fact they're even making a SERIES about us would suggest we're not gonna finish mid-table... Amazon prime need some drama, or else why would they bother?

we're either gonna win the league or get relegated!!

Will it be like the football version of "the office"?

Seriously though this club has turned into a circus act. An NFL stadium. This shite. All to give Levy a few Bob.

I actually think this may improve performances. Nobody wants to lose each week and then have a camera shoved in their face 24/7.
The cameras have been here since the summer though

Levy has made a major error of judgement here and I think this shit is having a profound negative effect on our season rather than inspiring the players.

Hopefully he’s counting on the Amazon money to pay off Poch

Back
Top Bottom