Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some comments in other threads, but no dedicated one where we can all say it's a shit idea and will only make us look stupid. Certainly won't make me take out a Prime subscription.

How much do ya'll reckon something like this will earn us..... Is it really worth it?

Might have been interesting at the time, but now the new gaff is open, building site and corporate shit sounds pretty boring on a retrospective basis.

How much do ya'll reckon something like this will earn us..... Is it really worth it?

Might have been interesting at the time, but now the new gaff is open, building site and corporate shit sounds pretty boring on a retrospective basis.

It's not worth it.

This idea actually pisses me off.
Unlikely to benefit us other than financially and no doubt will lead to us being ridiculed by rival fans( I’m thinking back to the Liverpool documentary with Brendan Rodgers and his envelope of names).

Would rather the club concentrate on producing a top team and making the necessary moves to enable that rather than being followed by a camera crew constantly

This idea actually pisses me off.
Unlikely to benefit us other than financially and no doubt will lead to us being ridiculed by rival fans( I’m thinking back to the Liverpool documentary with Brendan Rodgers and his envelope of names).

Would rather the club concentrate on producing a top team and making the necessary moves to enable that rather than being followed by a camera crew constantly

Sounds like the filming would have already taken place if it's about the stadium build and broader project.

The nosy side of my nature would lap it up. After all, the Hunter Davies book in the 70s was a fascinating read, and still is today. However, don't think it would be particularly insightful or useful if it's just going to be about the new stadium/corporate stuff. We were able to watch the stadium go up on a minute by minute basis, so can't see anything new coming out of a documentary.
It would need to be a shedful of dosh to make it worthwhile.

Could end up being a bit well...

41ME66FKZYL._SY445_.jpg

City got 10m for theirs. Sky were not happy about it and I don’t blame them. They have shovelled billions into the premier lge for hardly any access at all.
Not a good idea

Back
Top Bottom