Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Curious to know if they filmed the meeting between Poch and Levy when he was sacked. Can’t imagine Levy would want that but knowing him he probably would agree to it if they offered more money.

I reckon this is a deliberate ploy by the club to increase viewing figures and Levy is on a massive backhander from Amazon. How's that for a conspiracy theory ?? 😎
Not at all... it's quite logical if you think about it...
This is the season Amazon decided our fate!
Not written in the stars... but in a writers' meeting!
WTF is happening to that person at the bottom of the picture?
Bill Gates' sex face!

Curious to know if they filmed the meeting between Poch and Levy when he was sacked. Can’t imagine Levy would want that but knowing him he probably would agree to it if they offered more money.

They might film from a distance when Poch is leaving the ground after the meeting at max.
Wether you like Levy or not, he's not disrespectful towards anyone, and no amount of money will change that.

Anyone who thinks Mourinho has a problem with being at the centre of a documentary film ... Carly Simon wrote a song for him a long time ago.

That song always bugged me... it's about a guy who's so vain he thinks the song is about him...when it obviously is about him...it's a clever line but it makes no fucking sense...

That song always bugged me... it's about a guy who's so vain he thinks the song is about him...when it obviously is about him...it's a clever line but it makes no fucking sense...
Isn’t it the point that it wasn’t about the guy who would think it was about him? In other words there are 2 unnamed people. One who the song was actually referencing and another who was so vain that he would think the song was about him.

Isn’t it the point that it wasn’t about the guy who would think it was about him? In other words there are 2 unnamed people. One who the song was actually referencing and another who was so vain that he would think the song was about him.
That makes even less sense...the whole chorus is devoted to him...

Well yeah true. I suppose it should be “you’re so vain, I bet you think thought that verse was about you”.
The chorus should have been "You're so vain, but there's another cunt who's even worse, he'll think this song is about him and all"...doesn't scan though...

They certainly will get drama. I suppose it will allow us to see the club in greater light but not sure if that is good or bad.

Back
Top Bottom