Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There was a documentary mini series on Liverpool a few years back I think ? Rodgers was in charge.
Watched a bit, all very bland and nothing worth seeing, apart from Rodgers giving Sterling a mild rebuke for fannying around at training.
Ruined Sterling's career.....

I think Amazon's covering Tottenham this season is making the FA and the EPL start respecting Spurs and just as Sky have backed Woolwich, Amazon backing Spurs will effect the whole league.

Amazon may buy up the rights if all goes well and Tottenham will become their new flagship club with José at the helm!

I think Amazon's covering Tottenham this season is making the FA and the EPL start respecting Spurs and just as Sky have backed Woolwich, Amazon backing Spurs will effect the whole league.

Amazon may buy up the rights if all goes well and Tottenham will become their new flagship club with José at the helm!

I’m genuinely not trying to insult you, but I can’t tell if you’re joking.

This really is nothing new, Amazon did Man City already and Netflix did Sunderland...

Can't wait to see this one though. All the people saying they wont watch it are lying to themselves...

This really is nothing new, Amazon did Man City already and Netflix did Sunderland...

Can't wait to see this one though. All the people saying they wont watch it are lying to themselves...

And Leeds, and probably a few others.

Apparently the Comedy Channel have agreed a deal with West Ham.

All cameras focused on that carpet.

Might skip that episode...

Given how rival fanbases will mock us even when we don't deserve it, I am absolutely dreading the meme material this Amazon documentary will provide.

We'll honestly need to win the CL to be bulletproof.

giphy.gif

Daydreaming here a bit...so just the ramblings of a disturbed brain probably
However...
Not long after this fly on the wall doc was announced, we part company with Poch & get in probably the most famous face in football management.
No naming rights announced in our new home.
Rumours of ENIC readying to sell.
Also seems that Jeff Bezos is looking at an NFL team to buy.
Could it possibly be that it’s all sliding into place like our retractable pitch for JB to buy the club from ENIC off the back of this documentary? Grand announcement of takeover and naming rights in the final episode to be aired?
I know. Mad musings. I’ll get my coat.

Daydreaming here a bit...so just the ramblings of a disturbed brain probably
However...
Not long after this fly on the wall doc was announced, we part company with Poch & get in probably the most famous face in football management.
No naming rights announced in our new home.
Rumours of ENIC readying to sell.
Also seems that Jeff Bezos is looking at an NFL team to buy.
Could it possibly be that it’s all sliding into place like our retractable pitch for JB to buy the club from ENIC off the back of this documentary? Grand announcement of takeover and naming rights in the final episode to be aired?
I know. Mad musings. I’ll get my coat.

No, is the short answer. There’s a shorter answer too...

N

You're a good lad Gobby

The match against Wolves will make for a great episode, Vertonghen with a great sense of drama and build up for storytelling there :levywhoa:

I know exactly what you mean.

The sardines always follow the trawler.

And the Amazon is a river.

Back
Top Bottom