Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All leading to a big top four show down with Chelsea in the next game.

Oscar worthy.

It ain't over until the fat lady sings... we should hold out until the end of the season when top 4 is secured and the FA cup is won (here's hoping for it). The Oscars can be handed in then.

Otherwise yes, the game against the chavs should be a cracker.

I was never going to watch this in a hundred years.

But if we continue to recover under Jose it's simply must-see stuff. I don't like that very much, but it is what it is.

Have a feeling that this documentary may have big consequences. It was a mental decision for what? Car crash TV with everyone laughing at spurs. I cannot fo the life of me see how this is going to improve the image of Spurs. It will also turn into a gif generator. Levy will regret taking Amazons dollars.

I think Amazon's covering Tottenham this season is making the FA and the EPL start respecting Spurs and just as Sky have backed Woolwich, Amazon backing Spurs will effect the whole league.

Amazon may buy up the rights if all goes well and Tottenham will become their new flagship club with José at the helm!
:pocheyes:

Have a feeling that this documentary may have big consequences. It was a mental decision for what? Car crash TV with everyone laughing at spurs. I cannot fo the life of me see how this is going to improve the image of Spurs. It will also turn into a gif generator. Levy will regret taking Amazons dollars.
Agree apart from the last line

It ain't over until the fat lady sings... we should hold out until the end of the season when top 4 is secured and the FA cup is won (here's hoping for it). The Oscars can be handed in then.

Otherwise yes, the game against the chavs should be a cracker.

FA cup

Must see TV. Really don’t know what could happen next.

Playing in front of an empty stadium as Coronavirus takes over with players in masks taking breaks every 20 minutes to hand sanitise themselves as the ball gets disenfected every time it goes off?

I mean who saw that one coming!! But could happen.

It wouldn’t surprise me if the season ended with the stadium turning into a space ship and flying off to Mars or something while being chased by men in black suits.

Well maybe that is too far fetched.

But this season has been mental.

No he won't. Spurs will regret Levy taking Amazon dollars.

I think from the club's point of view this was a really bad decision, but Amazon must be rubbing their hands in glee. This'll be car crash TV at its finest and all of our rival fans will be watching it to have a good laugh at us. I think the viewing figures will be better now that they would have been if we'd had a good season. It's going to be a fucking embarrassment for us though.

I'm going to watch it either way to be honest, I want to see what the hell is actually going on behind the scenes.

Last edited:
I'm still holding out hope that this has all just been an elaborate prank and Ashton Kutcher is going to come out to announce that we are on episode of his rebooted Punk'd TV show.

The Amazon documentary was just the cover story for the camera crews this whole time.

Back
Top Bottom