Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tenor.gif
Luckily for everyone, I'm not one to abuse my power
👑

Watching this makes me laugh - the players mood compared to the fans.

You lot - moan moan moan, dull, boring etc

Players - celebrate any kind of win like it was a cup final. They don't care what you think. Winning is the drug, not the way they win.

Then there's Lloris saying what any half brained fan can see "everytime things start going well, bad news, boom, boom, boom" in relation to loss of players.
Davies - 1st match!
Sissoko not long after
Kane
Son
Lamela always out
GLC wasn't always fit.
TND fat

Yet apparently everything is Mourinho's fault.
Given all those missing players, I'm still shocked we got as close to 4th as we did.

Levy and Moureen talkin about Winks and Moureen saying
"Winks, he playing well, he used to be lateral pass, lateral pass, lateral pass, but now"

Now what? He still does that every fucking game.
:mourfacepalm:

Post Wolves, I like the fallout. Dele having a right fucking moan. He knows things aren't good enough.

Fans look at thhe 90 minutes and focus on his performance, but no one thinks about why he performed like that.
I'm not supporting it, but it is possible he was playing with severe agitation with the shit around him.
What he needs to learn, if he's aware of mediocroty and regular mistakes, is to not drop his shoulders and sink to their level, he needs to get his head up, and drag them cunts up with him.

Post Wolves, I like the fallout. Dele having a right fucking moan. He knows things aren't good enough.

Fans look at thhe 90 minutes and focus on his performance, but no one thinks about why he performed like that.
I'm not supporting it, but it is possible he was playing with severe agitation with the shit around him.
What he needs to learn, if he's aware of mediocroty and regular mistakes, is to not drop his shoulders and sink to their level, he needs to get his head up, and drag them cunts up with him.
I agree, loved both Dele's and Dier's reactions as they were both in the right in some respects. Loved how clever Jose was by not interjecting and letting them express their views by themselves, putting an arm around Dele when he was getting criticised and then when he starts speaking he says 'I am going to talk now' to let them know that even though they can have their say, he's still the boss. I have seen a lot of people criticise Jose's man management off the back of this thing but I thought that was brilliantly handled.

I agree, loved both Dele's and Dier's reactions as they were both in the right in some respects. Loved how clever Jose was by not interjecting and letting them express their views by themselves, putting an arm around Dele when he was getting criticised and then when he starts speaking he says 'I am going to talk now' to let them know that even though they can have their say, he's still the boss. I have seen a lot of people criticise Jose's man management off the back of this thing but I thought that was brilliantly handled.
The press decide what we think of Jose.
I've no doubt he can be prickly and it's stopped him ever having a long career at any of his clubs. But I have no doubt the press edit, cut, emphasise etc whatever they need to make him look how they want him to look.

Back
Top Bottom