Among the Thugs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
On the morning of Thursday 22nd November, I woke up to the news (along with many other Spurs fans) that our fans had been attacked in Rome, resulting in many getting injured and one even being stabbed, putting him in hospital meaning he would miss the game he paid hundreds of pounds to see. I began to hear rumours of West Ham fans also being involved in other attacks against Spurs fans out in Rome. It seemed they were ‘teaming [...]

Continue reading...

Cracking account of your experience by the way...

...and yet WE'RE the bad guys for persisting with YID ARMY!

THIS IS PRECISELY WHY!!!!

fuck me football is either so warped or simply funded by anti-Semites so as to turn a blind eye to ALL THIS t's untrue!
I hope David Gold pulls all his money out of that scum-fuck of a club ASAP... and Abramovitch does the same sometime soon... ironic, that two of THE MOST FAR-RIGHT, ANTI-SEMITIC CLUBS are run by Jews... does that say more about THEM, or the duisgucting corruption of money within football... I dunno!

PROUD TO BE A YID... SAY WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT AT US, WE DON'T CARE...

YID ARMY, AND PROUD, STICK THAT IN YOUR LETTER OF COMPLAINT DAVID CUNTING BADDIEL... YOU MAY BE JEWISH, BUT YOU'LL NEVER BE A YID... 'COS THE PEOPLE YOU CHOOSE TO STAND SHOULDER-TO-SHOULDER WITH EACH SATURDAY ARE TOO BUSY HISSING THEIR WAY THROUGH 90 MINUTES, YOU HYPO-CRITIC GLORY-HUNTING CUNT...
SHOW SOME FUCKING LOYALTY TO THE PEOPLE YOU REALLY BELONG TO!!

(I realise there's quite a lot of pointy shouty text there... but I'm actually really bothered by all this!)

Back
Top Bottom