Amusing observation/Sheffield

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nutter-Naylor

Supporter
I was having a quick scan of the newly prompted clubs forums to kill a bit of time.

On the Sheff Utd forum i saw a thread titled '227 page thread by our obsessed neighbours about us' which was obviously about Sheff Wed and started by a poster who actually has a log in on the Wednesday forum.

I then noticed that two threads above was a 339 page thread about Wednesday......

Football fans eh?

I have read lots of people saying how we struggled and knicked the win against Sheffield United and saying how brilliant Woolwich are. Ignoring the fact that Sheffield United are completely broken now and devoid of any confidence. Man City struggled to beat Sheffield United the game before then Sheffield United decided to deliberatley lose to Newcastle and lose big which broke the previous manager.

Back
Top Bottom