An ode to Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Give him some credit - if money was ever the only thing on his mind he wouldn't have stayed with us on a low wage for so long, thats one thing I don't think can be thrown at Eriksen.
The only reason he wasn't equally the highest paid player along with Kane is simply because he refused to sign a new contract for two and a half years.

I wonder what kind of reception he will get in the 'keep all the profits' friendly against Inter?
Can't see myself singing songs for him. Nor do I see myself booing him.

Just really fucking hope we win a trophy this season, while Inter don't..

Had to laugh at his league debut against Udinese, plays for 55 minutes then gets subbed off with score at 0-0 only for Inter to knock a couple in once he's on the bench. What a waste of money.

Wow. I didnt imagine he would say something like this.
At first i read about being the black sheep stuff and thought it wasnt that bad. He didnt singled out us, and saying it was a thing in England for a player with short contract.
But after reading the entire interview, he clearly has beef against us. Felt kinda resent like.

This is so not i was expecting.

Fuck me, we've got some delicate little petals in our fanbase.

He's been asked some questions in an interview and has answered honestly. How often are players bemoaned for giving stock answers that are a result of the media training they constantly get? Because he's not giving bog standard answers that mean fuck all, he's apparently airing dirty linen in public and playing the victim.

Boo hoo, the nasty man said bad things about his former employer.

Stop being so sensitive, you pathetic cunts.

I really dont care about his last 18 mths what he gave us for 5 years will always surpassed that for me, everything players do you guys take it too personally, he was one of the foundation players that help build us into top 4 four material and i'm grateful, good luck to him. Now its time to move on and give locelso and tanguy the same support.

I really dont care about his last 18 mths what he gave us for 5 years will always surpassed that for me, everything players do you guys take it too personally, he was one of the foundation players that help build us into top 4 four material and i'm grateful, good luck to him. Now its time to move on and give locelso and tanguy the same support.
Agreed. You think he'd banged their mum and then wiped his cock clean on their curtains, the way people get so upset

I have no problem with players moving on to pastures new. It is their perogative. Disappointing when it is one of the better or well loved players of course, but their choice.

Once they start bad mouthing the club, they can fuck right off as far as i am concerned.

Did I hear right that this twonk said he had more chance of winning at trophy at Inter Milan than Spurs?

Maybe 20 years ago Christian, you balding fuck!

We made the Champions league final last year you div! You should know you were the one wandering round the pitch looking totally lost in our clubs biggest ever game....

A lot closer than Milan got to significant silverware

Why he can't just wish Spurs luck and get on with it I don't know. Lemon fuck.

That probably wouldn't answer the questions he was asked by the interviewer.

Footballers are media trained, all he had to do was wish Spurs and his team mates luck, and then talk about how excited he was for the new challenge at Milan, like 99% of footballers do when they change club.

I'm not that bothered by it, but its disrespect to the club and the fans and totally unnecessary.

Footballers are media trained, all he had to do was wish Spurs and his team mates luck, and then talk about how excited he was for the new challenge at Milan, like 99% of footballers do when they change club.

I'm not that bothered by it, but its disrespect to the club and the fans and totally unnecessary.
So we want all players to stick to stock answers? May as well never bother interviewing them then because that's boring as fuck.

I'd prefer people to be real, even if they say things that don't speak highly of the things I love. It's better than being fake.

For months now, people have openly stated they wanted him to fuck off out of their club. Now that he's saying he's happy to have fucked off out of their club, people don't like it. It's laughable.

So we want all players to stick to stock answers? May as well never bother interviewing them then because that's boring as fuck.

I'd prefer people to be real, even if they say things that don't speak highly of the things I love. It's better than being fake.

For months now, people have openly stated they wanted him to fuck off out of their club. Now that he's saying he's happy to have fucked off out of their club, people don't like it. It's laughable.

Hmm so your question is would I prefer.
1. He sticks to protocol like a pro, and gives the stock answer
2. He cunts the team off, belittles Spurs and our future chance of winning trophiesand gives fans of other clubs ammo to use against us.

Difficult decision but I think I'll take 1......

Masochism isn't my thing

Back
Top Bottom