Ancelotti

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Always makes me laugh when I read things like '(we) understand Levy is annoyed/dissatisfied/monitoring this/that' despite him being one of the most reserved men in football.

Last edited:
42UZIhH.gif

next time we give up a player to Real (which may as well be 100 years from now, unless Gareth has a little brother nobody knows about somewhere and we get him to sign for us) we should ask for less money + their manager.

Really can't see this happening. Won't leave Madrid surely. If it's true and Levy no longer wants Van Gaal (which would be stupid for starters), then it is likely we will go for someone like Pochettino. Although I wouldn't mind going all out for Jurgen Klopp or even Rafa Benitez. Klopp perhaps unrealistic and Benitez doesn't play the beautiful Dutch style total football that we all want but it's better than this shite Sherwood has us 'playing' now.

The article is from 31st March (yesterday) thus not an April fools joke

If it is, it's a very badly executed attempt
i saw that, but some people think that if they put their joke in practice a few hours before april 1st they're actually being very smart and they'll manage to fool us:adestare:

i saw that, but some people think that if they put their joke in practice a few hours before april 1st they're actually being very smart and they'll manage to fool us:adestare:

I can see it being a serious story, as Madrid are like that - they saw the two losses recently as an abomination and are incredible fickle.

If it happens, me want Ancelotti. Severely doubt it would, though

I can see it being a serious story, as Madrid are like that - they saw the two losses recently as an abomination and are incredible fickle.

If it happens, me want Ancelotti. Severely doubt it would, though
i agree with that, i think i'd like him better than all the other names linked to spurs lately, including LvG

Etoo
Rivaldo
Morrientes
Forlan
Llorente
Rossi
Hiddink
LvG
Willian
Moutinho
Dimiao
Ancellotti...............................................................................................

Next season we will start with Tim Sherwood, and a load of kids, and probably Andy Carroll on loan.

Wake up.

Etoo
Rivaldo
Morrientes
Forlan
Llorente
Rossi
Hiddink
LvG
Willian
Moutinho
Dimiao
Ancellotti...............................................................................................

Next season we will start with Tim Sherwood, and a load of kids, and probably Andy Carroll on loan.

Wake up.

There is no way we would get Andy Carroll on loan...

Back
Top Bottom