Ancelotti

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can see it being a serious story, as Madrid are like that - they saw the two losses recently as an abomination and are incredible fickle.

If it happens, me want Ancelotti. Severely doubt it would, though
you're right, it's a true possibility indeed, i also found the story on different serious italian sites

Etoo
Rivaldo
Morrientes
Forlan
Llorente
Rossi
Hiddink
LvG
Willian
Moutinho
Dimiao
Ancellotti...............................................................................................

Next season we will start with Tim Sherwood, and a load of kids, and probably Andy Carroll on loan.

Wake up.
Remember when we signed Halilovic?

No thanks lvg or de boer for me, attacking coaches, great tactical style that is embedded at barca, Bayern Munich and Ajax.

No Manager we ever get will be this handsome.

avb.jpg

I'd prefer Ancelotti to LvG. Recent PL experience and solid track record.

Seems a decent fella but I suspect with underlying nasty bastard capabilities. Just what we need to sort out any passengers.

We really need to wait and see what Real do with this guy before we move for a manager.

If he gets the boot, which he may well do, even if they win the champions league.

He's perfect for us, has prem experience, plays a good brand of football.

Proper manager and should be a target.

In a heartbeat but never going to happen, not sure how he's thrown away La Liga in the last few games either!

Back
Top Bottom