Andre Villas-Boas Philosophy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gareth Bale's fitness / physique probably peaked under AVB's training methods

I guess he needed to be more flexible in his training and tactics though

Someone like Bale probably had a home gym, I imagine he is the type of guy like Ronaldo to push himself by himself.

Always thought AVB was a weird person, like an accountant having a go at football management. Bale aside I never felt so bored with Spurs during his reign.

His caption is a lie - he's clearly taking a dump Adebayor's stuff out of mutual hatred

17265665_251596405250276_5974772083987578880_n.jpg

He was quite derogatory about us after he left... Why now is he suddenly posting old pics and leaching off our current good vibes?

Fuck off, fraud!

Miserable, arrogant mumbling bastard.

Shit football, dreadful eye for a player, no interest in the academy and had the nerve to slate the fans when he lost his grip on things.

I fucking loved AVBs first season.

Dembele/Sandro
That NLD win.
Beating Utd at Old Trafford.
That home win against City.
Vertonghens first season.
BALE

Loved it.

He was quite derogatory about us after he left... Why now is he suddenly posting old pics and leaching off our current good vibes?

Fuck off, fraud!
He wasn't a fraud mate, just played fucking dull, boring Maureen/Karanka low percentage style football. When asked to play in a style that we can get at least watch without falling asleep we got gubbed.

Back
Top Bottom