Android App

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Might be just me but having problems when quoting, it jumps up to above the text when trying to type.

Admin Admin Any way fixtures/fixture reminders could be added to this app?

I noticed there's no real Spurs app that does that.
"All of the FA Premier League fixtures are protected by copyright under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1998 and are owned by the FA Premier League. If you wish to reproduce the fixture list or any part of it on your website or in your publication the Football Association would expect you to pay a licence fee for the use of this information."

"All of the FA Premier League fixtures are protected by copyright under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1998 and are owned by the FA Premier League. If you wish to reproduce the fixture list or any part of it on your website or in your publication the Football Association would expect you to pay a licence fee for the use of this information."
That is fucking mental

:kaboullol:

This screams of an Orwellian state. The natives will rebel if they're not careful.

if you google tottenham hotspur fixtures android, then, you might, just might find something which adds the fixtures to your calendar, and also, the on-sale dates for tickets (if you're a member), but I didn't tell anyone this.

Back
Top Bottom