Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He even said in that press conference himself that he will essentially die on this hill playing the football he wants as it has "worked my entire career" but then he also said himself "but the premier league might be too big of a jump, who knows mate."

If he requires Levy to gut the team and rebuild it for this style to work I think he might be in for a shock tbh.

Like I said before, Levy wouldn't back Poch after a CL final, Conte or Jose with rebuilds; what makes Ange believe he will get backed? Especially after recent form?

I think you're worrying too much

Not sure why everyone is so enamoured with Vicario, he's decent with his feet and seems to be a really good shot stopper but he's a downright liability when it comes to claiming crosses and obviously at set pieces which like it or not matter a lot.

De Gea had similar struggles when he joined Man U but he was a kid unlike Vicario who's 28 this year.

Not sure we've found our new Lloris tbh, think not ponying up for Raya will prove to be another mistake.

Not sure why everyone is so enamoured with Vicario, he's decent with his feet and seems to be a really good shot stopper but he's a downright liability when it comes to claiming crosses and obviously at set pieces which like it or not matter a lot.

De Gea had similar struggles when he joined Man U but he was a kid unlike Vicario who's 28 this year.

Not sure we've found our new Lloris tbh, think not ponying up for Raya will prove to be another mistake.

What absolute crap

I think a lot of my pessimism around Ange lately has also been a side effect of Woolwich doing so well. As long as they don't win the league, I think I'll start feeling a bit more optimistic again, but if they do pull it off (and the refs are doing everything they can to make it happen) then I think I'll just be immediately be going into the summer/next season feeling a bit shit.

I think a lot of my pessimism around Ange lately has also been a side effect of Woolwich doing so well. As long as they don't win the league, I think I'll start feeling a bit more optimistic again, but if they do pull it off (and the refs are doing everything they can to make it happen) then I think I'll just be immediately be going into the summer/next season feeling a bit shit.

Well at least you admit it

A lot of our fans are just projecting their insecurities back onto Ange and this team because Arse are doing so well, I guarantee if they were around where we are then we wouldn't have these BS hot takes and all these fans crying all the time.

he's bang average yes and it's time for him to leave.
I’m not disagreeing with “it’s time to leave” the squad needs an overhaul and possibly Davies has come to the end of his time with us, average ………well that’s your opinion but he’s no any less average any number of players that have been at the club along side him but for letting us “down“ nah he has been a reliable steady professional asked to do a job of which he’s done, no airs or graces or faffing about writing articles in papers or baggage model professional Pochettino, Mourinho, Conte, Postecoglou + any caretaker/ partime manager can’t all be wrong surely?

Back
Top Bottom