Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dear Daniel, as the negotiations with Signore Conte seem to be taking some time, I thought I might be able to help.

When Signore Conte asks for something, you say "Yes".

Hope this helps,

Bill

You guys dont know what you want 😂 what happens when conte starts laying into these soft pussyboy players we have and they get upset? When mourinho did it he was “upsetting the dressing room”

So what happens when conte does it?
We're close enough to January for him to do something about it if he REALLY doesn't like some of them!

Don't think the club have any other choice but to appoint Conte as there is no one out there who is available who's gonna get us out of this shitshow we are currently in.

Antonio Conte is a much better appointment than what Jose was. I must admit, at the end of last season he wouldn't have been my No1 choice purely based on the options that there were however Conte is a much more modern manager than Jose who I think could get a lot more out of these players.

The club cannot afford to slip into mid table mediocrity so this has to be the appointment.

Some dickhead on the radio saying we sacked Nuno too soon.

It may apply to all football fans, it probably does, but fucking hell some of our fans are morons.

Edit - fucking prick was a gooner

Does Conte typically play with 2 strijers or one lone striker?

He's a pragmatist and plays what makes sense with the players (on the attacking side of things, mind). If I was coming in as a manager, I would: A) Sort out the defensive structure, and B) Make the most of the two best players at the club; by a long fucking way. Given the understanding between the two, I could easily see him playing Son as an out and out striker, in a 3-5-2.

Back
Top Bottom