Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ll explain.
Kane is poor.
Even when he’s at his best, he can’t perform in the biggest games anymore (see last season)

This is because the best teams are well organised and have better defenders.

To do well against these well organised defenses, Kane needs to be able to out run them because he has zero dribbling skills, doesn’t jump, isn’t very strong anymore and has glass ankles so won’t go into any situation he hasn’t got a 99.9% chance of winning.

As Conte can’t make Kane fast, I think you are going to be a little shocked when you realise that Kane is regressing for reasons that have nothing to do with Jose, Mason or Nuno.
This is off topic. Get the fuck out of this thread.

Also, delete account.

I’ll explain.
Kane is poor.
Even when he’s at his best, he can’t perform in the biggest games anymore (see last season)

To do well against these well organised defenses, Kane needs to be able to out run them because he has zero dribbling skills, doesn’t jump, isn’t very strong anymore and has glass ankles so won’t go into any situation he hasn’t got a 99.9% chance of winning.

As Conte can’t make Kane fast, I think you are going to be a little shocked when you realise that Kane is regressing for reasons that have nothing to do with Jose, Mason or Nuno.
Really? You should have said before

For me it’s important that, should we get Comte, we show him some real love and support so that the wankers at ENIC know and the players know that it’s his way or the highway. Uncompromising backing for a proven winner. We’re doing this. We’re going big. No time for hugs and cuddles. Fucking give 100% every moment or get to fuck.

:kanehand::deledoubt:

I’ll explain.
Kane is poor.

Christ, it was a j o k e. If I knew it would set you off again I'd never have fucking said it.

Looking at he's tactics on SSN , could he turn Lucas into a RWB like he did with Moses at Chelsea?

I'd assume Emerson & Reg would be the obv. candidates for Conte's WB whispering..... Perhaps he could be the one to finally breath some life into Sess too....?

Not so sure about Lucas, but been curious about Bergwijn as a WB option for some time.... Jose all but used him as one and he was decent.

I'd assume Emerson & Reg would be the obv. candidates for Conte's WB whispering..... Perhaps he could be the one to finally breath some life into Sess too....?

Not so sure about Lucas, but been curious about Bergwijn as a WB option for some time.... Jose all but used him as one and he was decent.
You’re not allowed to talk about players in here

But you’re not joking, you just don’t want me to drag up all your recent Kane posts now you suddenly believe everything is rosy because Twitter said Conte was coming

Yeah, the post I made about Kane unveiling a shirt with your name on it was entirely serious, and not remotely a jest. Get the fuck over yourself, I don't care if you drag up posts, just do it in the Kane thread and stop being a complete nobhead here.

Back
Top Bottom