Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, the post I made about Kane unveiling a shirt with your name on it was entirely serious, and not even slightly a jest. Get the fuck over yourself, I don't care if you drag up posts, just do it in the Kane thread and stop being a complete nobhead here.
This is still a Twitter rumour thread last time I checked

This is still a Twitter rumour thread last time I checked

Multiple mainstream news sources are reporting that Conte is close, including the telegraph, Guardian, BBC news, lots of non-tabloid Italian papers as well. It's clearly actually a thing that's happening and not just a 'twitter rumour' at this point.

Multiple mainstream news sources are reporting that Conte is close, including the telegraph, Guardian, BBC news, lots of non-tabloid Italian papers as well. It's clearly actually a thing that's happening and not just a 'twitter rumour' at this point.
Just like in the summer then.
It might happen, but as of this moment this thread is about no one at Tottenham

I'm still chuckling to myself about Romero.

I don't think we have any idea of how much of a Thundercunt he's going to turn into under Conte.

The boiled piss will flow like wine.

As a huge fan of the equine nation, I'm triggered.

trigger-horse-f7bdb8f9-8cf7-4eb9-b2eb-ec214eea44e-resize-750.jpeg
Is that boxer or clover?

Back
Top Bottom