Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

it may still go tits up
Big Brother No GIF

He looks absolutely thrilled, doesn't he

Can you fuck off back to the Levy thread to (rightfully) slag him off please. This thread is only for Conte lovers (like me) and happy clappers. Ta-ra!
Hey. This is the Conte thread. And my post was pointing out how thrilled Conte looks at signing for Spurs.

So fucking swivel on this

middle-finger-stink-finger-show-woman-gamikaze.jpg

and keep yer filthy mouth shut

Excited by this appointment. I will always back a Spurs manager but this one genuinely feels like a bit of a coup. Give Conte funds and support and I'm sure he will do well. I'm very interested to see what he does with the squad, and also who he decides to get rid of.

The way I hear Kessie will come on a free, don’t know if we want him in January, if so he’ll probably cost 15-20m. Conte also wants de Vrij, who’s probably north of 45-50m and Vlahovic who again is free in the summer and won’t cost much. With some good planning, we can buy smart.
We're going to put an Inter on Kessie, because he will sign for another club if we don't move for him in january. I'm pretty certain we'll get either De Vrij or Skriniar (Bastoni is unlikely). Conte has great relationship with the player, and Paratici and Marotta were colleagues for years at Juve (with Conte as the manager). Hopefully Levy realises what manager he has and backs him with whatever he needs.

The way I hear Kessie will come on a free, don’t know if we want him in January, if so he’ll probably cost 15-20m. Conte also wants de Vrij, who’s probably north of 45-50m and Vlahovic who again is free in the summer and won’t cost much. With some good planning, we can buy smart.
Vlahovic is free in 2023 summer, not this one.

Back
Top Bottom