Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry, made me chuckle and laugh out loud. This average Joe should be the first one shot and sold
Haha. I mean that's funny too, but he's not that bad. He might not be Modric in the middle, but he's been working hard for the last 18 months as far as I can see and you can't always say that about everybody. He has a good attitude and we need good attitudes across the team. You won't get a winning team without hard work in the middle.

Credit to Levy - seems he’s learned a harsh lesson - that’s 50% of the job sone

Next 50% is in Jan to flush the turds and sign some decent players

Yea I don't think Skipp is going anywhere. Too young and shown too much growth. Hojbjerg may leave next summer but Conte may love his attitude.

At this point I don't trust any of the player rumors, especially outgoing.
I could see Conte loving both Skipp and Pierre. He'll probably have them rotate with each other depending on his system but I think both will do well under him. They have too much of that attitude that he loves.

Haha. I mean that's funny too, but he's not that bad. He might not be Modric in the middle, but he's been working hard for the last 18 months as far as I can see and you can't always say that about everybody. He has a good attitude and we need good attitudes across the team. You won't get a winning team without hard work in the middle.
Hahahaha

Definitely excited for the change. It was obvious that Nuno was not going to work out. Our squad has issues - we all know that. But zero shots on target was becoming the norm. Pretty tough to win games that way. So many players underperforming.

At the very least, Conte will light a much needed fire under the team. Some will burn. Some will push forward. He will demand an aggressive Jan window. Expecting us to finally purge the dressing room of some players who just are not producing. We'll bring in new blood and be better for it.

It may all blow up before this year is even over, but if nothing else, we'll turn the page. Long overdue. Could see a lot of players moving on.

On the other hand, with proper coaching and "encouragement", some that we've given up on may actually start to play with the heart/desire we all want to see.

Regardless, the cloud of dreary hopelessness we've all had for too long is lifting. It may return, but for today, I'm encouraged!

Troll_1.jpg

Welcome aboard, Gaffa! :dierpochhug:

Back
Top Bottom