Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

PEH isn't as creative as I'd like, but he at least looks like he gives a damn out there. More than I can say about 2/3 of our squad currently. Hoping that is about to change in a big way.
He certainly talks as though he gives a damn in interviews but rarely shows it on the field

A cheap ‘plodder’ Southampton were glad to get rid of

Last edited:

Can’t wait for this new dawn at Spurs , having read and watched a little deeper his achievements with particularly Inter and the Italian National team are really impressive.

All fans love passion and a little insanity because we are all a little insane to be following a football club the way we do, I want to see that reflected in the manager and Conte has it.

Moody Jose and mild mannered Nuno are closed chapters, welcome Conte! I’m having pizza tonight!!

yea, i saw reports saying theres 5 or 6 Inter players that could be on his list. Well, fuck you coward, you could have stayed here, but you were too big of a pussy, so fuck off you and your new loser club.

If anyone can turn Spurs into a winning team, it is him. I don't mind selling De Vrij at the right price, but Bastoni? No way.
Also, we should remember when Levy gouged us for Eriksen mid-season - anyone they buy from us should be at an absolute premium.

To be honest, I do not see even a single reason why our players would follow Conte at club like Spurs. If it was United or Real Madrid, I would understand them, but fucking Tottenham... Come on. :roflmao:. Also, let's not forget that he will be there for no more than 2-3 years.

I can't believe he's gone to Spurs. The man is an actual psychopath.

Only way this move makes sense is that he misses coaching and wants the extra money. Levy is the English Lotito and has a history of being atrocious to work with. The fans have significantly higher expectations than they should. I mean seriously, what have spurs won in 50 years? Above all that, he isn't getting top 4 with that team. The top 3 is set and even though united have a completely inept manager, they're way too talented to not get 4th.

As others have said, the only player I could see leaving is de vrij. Spurs will need another CB for the system and they don't really need a DM like brozo. Hojberg is a really good player.

the above are a few gems from forza inter message board…..

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Maybe a wee bit OTT???
But a great day to be a Spurs fan.
I believe in this guy.

yea, i saw reports saying theres 5 or 6 Inter players that could be on his list. Well, fuck you coward, you could have stayed here, but you were too big of a pussy, so fuck off you and your new loser club.

If anyone can turn Spurs into a winning team, it is him. I don't mind selling De Vrij at the right price, but Bastoni? No way.
Also, we should remember when Levy gouged us for Eriksen mid-season - anyone they buy from us should be at an absolute premium.

To be honest, I do not see even a single reason why our players would follow Conte at club like Spurs. If it was United or Real Madrid, I would understand them, but fucking Tottenham... Come on. :roflmao:. Also, let's not forget that he will be there for no more than 2-3 years.

I can't believe he's gone to Spurs. The man is an actual psychopath.

Only way this move makes sense is that he misses coaching and wants the extra money. Levy is the English Lotito and has a history of being atrocious to work with. The fans have significantly higher expectations than they should. I mean seriously, what have spurs won in 50 years? Above all that, he isn't getting top 4 with that team. The top 3 is set and even though united have a completely inept manager, they're way too talented to not get 4th.

As others have said, the only player I could see leaving is de vrij. Spurs will need another CB for the system and they don't really need a DM like brozo. Hojberg is a really good player.

the above are a few gems from forza inter message board…..

mrw GIF

The above are a few gems from forza inter message board…..
I think you should have put the bottom line at the top...
:mourshock:

PEH isn't as creative as I'd like, but he at least looks like he gives a damn out there. More than I can say about 2/3 of our squad currently. Hoping that is about to change in a big way.

I would agree on that based on recent performances, but I think he has more creativity or at least ability to pick a pass out more than we have seen. He looked like a very different player when playing for Denmark. He was in a different role and much more progressive up the pitch than what we see of him, so he has the capability but needs to have the system to let it come out.

Back
Top Bottom