Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

OT7KizL.jpg

I love Antonio and I love his passion. Did you see his reaction when the second goal went in, and the bear hug that he gave Harry when he came off?
I hope he's around for a few years yet, at least.

The life of Conte at Spurs

Conte gets the job

Champions League Football GIF by UEFA

Conte gives instructions in his 1st game

euro 2016 GIF by Sporza

spurs win our 1st game

italia conte GIF by Sporza

2nd game, a Winks shot balloons into the sky

italia conte GIF by Sporza

Sissoko miss places a pass

GIF by Sporza

Conte not impressed with what he has at his disposal

euro 2016 conte GIF by Sporza

Conte 6 months into his Spurs tenure

8hja65flszb41.png

Not going to name them (you can do that for yourselves). But this here Juve supporter knows more, has more respect for, and contributes way more regards Tottenham Hotspur football club than four of the most prolific posters this forum. How does that make sense 🤔
I have a lot of respect for you because I get the bubbles when I see Manchester City's petrodollars spending like PSG. You have won less than you deserved and have a splendid fan base. I'm a big Juventus fan but I'm happy if you do well. And with Antonio Conte I think you will take an important step.

Don't let Conte blind you. He's working magic with this side, but if we want to challenge, we'll still need further improvements. Conte is a title-winning calibre of manager, not a happy with top 4 one. We've struck gold with him, so now it's up to Levy and Uncle Joe to put their hands in their pockets...

Back
Top Bottom