Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This I know from watching Conte's teams.
He would not have a Pep "I'm a tactical genius" Guardiola brainwave for a CL final and fundamentally change the way his team have played all season.
It's Antonio's Way or, um, He Prefers To Kill You.
Especially if your name is Jose.
If Kane now stays, with presumably a verbal undertaking from Levy that he can leave at the end of the season if Conte does not turn us into genuine title contenders, then this is a very good result for the famous Spurs.

Is that real?? If not, what's the point in making that up?
I neither care nor want to feel duped, but seriously, why make it up? No one has any proof one way or the other.
.. it's like making up a rumour about the Dalai Lama.... no one really knows either way, so to make summit up doesn't really carry much weight.

(For what it's worth, His Holiness The Dalai Lama is partial to a Quattro Stagioni pizza every third Tuesday in the month... he doesn't eat with a knife or fork either!!)

All the prophets said to eat no swine, especially the Buddha...

Dalai Lama Glasses GIF

I can't believe so many here want Conte. I'd rather see a no-name manager get a shot then get another ex-Chelsea guy. Don't get wrong, If he does get the job I hope he succeeds but this feels just like Mourinho 2.0. Another big name, serial winner, that was fired from Chelsea and is known to be a hot-head. How many times will Levy try the same thing and expect different results? His track record suggests he will be here for 2 seasons max and then he will leave us in the same position we are in now.

Unless Levy is going to spend big in the transfer market this seems like a recipe for disaster.

I am not a million miles away from this thought process.

Something does not sit right with me about this although it is absolutely clear that Conte is a top manager.

I think for me and yes, we did it with Redknapp, there is an unedifying factory feel to this possible appointment.

I can't believe so many here want Conte. I'd rather see a no-name manager get a shot then get another ex-Chelsea guy. Don't get wrong, If he does get the job I hope he succeeds but this feels just like Mourinho 2.0. Another big name, serial winner, that was fired from Chelsea and is known to be a hot-head. How many times will Levy try the same thing and expect different results? His track record suggests he will be here for 2 seasons max and then he will leave us in the same position we are in now.

Unless Levy is going to spend big in the transfer market this seems like a recipe for disaster.

There’s always one moaning fuck ffs

I am not a million miles away from this thought process.

Something does not sit right with me about this although it is absolutely clear that Conte is a top manager.

I think for me and yes, we did it with Redknapp, there is an unedifying factory feel to this possible appointment.
We are a global corporate superclub and have been for years now.

It’s time we stop sucking so much at it.

klopp gets burnt out after a while look at dortmund but there is no dount in his managerial abilities and tbf to him he made dortmund compete with bayern thats no small feat. true we havent seen pep manage a smaller side but he has won it all and that barca team was perhaps the greatest team i saw in my lifetime.
True but that Barca team was ready made for him. I think any half decent manager would have had similar results because as you said , that Barca team was probably the best in history.
He hasn't won the champions league since.
Klopps achievement of getting Dortmund to compete and occasionally triumph over Bayern was a greater accomplishment imo.

True but that Barca team was ready made for him. I think any half decent manager would have had similar results because as you said , that Barca team was probably the best in history.
He hasn't won the champions league since.
Klopps achievement of getting Dortmund to compete and occasionally triumph over Bayern was a greater accomplishment imo.
Pep’s greatest career accomplishment is 198 points from two PL seasons. Unimaginable given the strength and financial power of the rest of the league.

Full credit to Klopp managing 196 and throwing in a European Cup for good measure.

I'm getting the impression you're not a fan.
The cunt got me banned from the SC forum because I said that his ITK is all made up shite and suggested that he probably lived in his Mum’s basement and smelt of wotsits, stale semen and disappointment.

Imagine getting banned for that.

That’s fucking bland over here on the Fighting Cock.

The cunt got me banned from the SC forum because I said that his ITK is all made up shite and suggested that he probably lived in his Mum’s basement and smelt of wotsits, stale semen and disappointment.

Imagine getting banned for that.

That’s fucking bland over here on the Fighting Cock.
You were banned for paying someone a compliment???? **** off!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom