Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We're getting big Sam on a 2 year.
Sam Allardyce England GIF

To a large degree he will have to work with what’s already at the club.

Conte loves a 3-5-2 . Unless I am missing something I just can’t see that the personnel are their to work and have the discipline for his system

I actually think we are better suited to 352. Romero was a star in a back 3 last season, his aggression will covered by 2 other centrebacks and he can bring the ball out. Tanganga’s ideal position is a RCB in my opinion. Reguilon and Sessegnon will certainly be better as wing backs, as will Doherty (lol), unsure on Royal just yet. I also think Bergwijn is better suited to RWB than as a winger, although he’s on thin ice as things stand. If Kane stays (doubt it) then next to Son in a 2 will suit him, they have great chemistry and won’t be isolated.

yeah they often come into there as it's only an hour to the training ground and easy to fit landings into the schedule. If I knew earlier I might have taken a drive and had a look as it's only 15-20mins from me. too late now
Bale and Reguilon landed at Luton when we brought them in as well.

This is where I am at. Whatever he decides is best I am 100% on board. We've been a disaster for over 3 years outside of the Champions League Final which completely and totally drained Poch and many of the players.

I never wanted Mourinho and Nuno was always the wrong guy, but Conte with a man he trusts in Paratici as DoF? Let's go.

Best case scenario, Conte works out and we truly turn into an elite club where it matters, on the pitch.

Worst case scenario, Levy tries to hoodwink him, it turns into a bloodbath, Conte brings the owners of the club down with him and Levy and ENIC have nowhere left to hide.

This really is the last throw of the dice for Levy and I think he knows it, a large portion of supporters are now turning on ENIC and Levy.

To use an NFL term, this is a hail mary.

Back
Top Bottom