Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can we buy Lamela back?

Having shithousers standing over our rivals and calling them a pussy is the just what Conte and the team needs right now.
He's not up to the PL. He never was and it's why he looked good at Roma and has looked good in Spain and he looked good for us in the Ropey league. but PL and Champions league he was nowhere near it.

Hate to break it to you, but a lot of these players were shit for Poch, shit for Mourinho and appalling for Nono
Conte will put a rocket up their arse but a lot of them are stealing a living.
Not for much longer I hope

I just can’t see Conte putting up with players just jogging around the field especially after losing possession and there’s a few that do it including Kane

Also If peeps wanna find some Conte emoji gems and tag me... I'll get 'em chopped and resized. 👍

Go nuts;
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F9e7c55ba-3b4c-11ec-9bef-aa3112940013.jpg

1200px-20150616_Antonio_Conte.jpg

1_Antonio-Conte-3.jpg

PL4506075Serie%20A%20-%20Inter%20M

Conte.jpg

739083.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

untitled-44.jpg

conte-funny-face.jpg

Antonio Conte potentially could take his first training session at Tottenham this afternoon.

His visa coming through in time will determine if he can take that session.

It’s not expected to hold up the deal being finalised. Everything is agreed and all signs point towards an announcement in the next few hours.

Here we fucking go. "we tried really hard but just couldn't get the deal through"

Still means that we can announce him, but he possibly won't be able to take charge against Vitesse pending how quickly he can get a visa.

Thanks to good old Brexit we have to wait for work permits for EU staff now whereas before there was no delay. So it seems like he will be announced this afternoon but may not be allowed to start work until later in the week.

Pretty sure you can get a fast track visa turned around in less than 24 hours so I wouldn’t be worrying too much about it
The question is when he has to be registered as a coach with UEFA for him to take charge of the Vitesse game. Is it 48 or 24 hours before kick off?

How can they not have already known this? For god's sake, Paratici came in the summer, surely we had to go through a similar visa process then? Conte being expected to take training today, then suddenly unlikely to do so due to needing his visa, suggests that whoever is managing the process (and/or the media side) doesn't have any fucking idea what they are doing. :/

Wow where did you find out what contract he was offered then and that it is the exact same now.
In the articles, I've been reading for the past 48hrs. The consensus was that there was never an issue with the terms of his contract back then (summer) and these were agreed upon in principle (subject to contract, which never got printed) at a very early stage.

He got cold feet for reasons that aren't specified.

Back
Top Bottom