Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Now I've had time to take it in, I have to say that I am so glad we managed to get Antonio to take the job. I have gone from the depths of despair to ecstasy in the space of 60 hours. I know it is going to be a roller coaster of a ride and knowing our luck, it may still go tits up before his contract is up. But I'm choosing to be positive about this appointment, it's cheered me up no end.
I think the last time I was this excited about a signing was the lovely Daveed, as all the others since I didn't really know much about them, at the time of signing.
happy can't stop won't stop GIF

Credit to those who got this done, it's a real message of intent to our supporters and other teams in the PL and Europe. However, it will be a complete waste of time if we don't back Antonio up with whatever he needs to put his team together.
Let's hope that it's a case of third time lucky with regards to appointing an ex-Chav.

I've seen two , maybe 3 posters complaining about this appointment

That's it

Everyone else seems delighted

So I really don't understand the posts moaning about moaners

FDL_3AEWUAURIU7

Look at this fucker, if Dele thinks Instagram videos of him bench pressing will impress Conte then he is going to be in for a shock.

Conte will register for a Fortnite account just to teagbag the cunt and give him a verbal lashing.
I'm never sure if that's a syrup or a transplant. Either way it's the best hair-replacement job i think i've ever seen.

He should be advertising for whoever did that for him

Now I've had time to take it in, I have to say that I am so glad we managed to get Antonio to take the job. I have gone from the depths of despair to ecstasy in the space of 60 hours. I know it is going to be a roller coaster of a ride and knowing our luck, it may still go tits up before his contract is up. But I'm choosing to be positive about this appointment, it's cheered me up no end.
I think the last time I was this excited about a signing was the lovely Daveed, as all the others since I didn't really know much about them, at the time of signing.
happy can't stop won't stop GIF't stop won't stop GIF

Credit to those who got this done, it's a real message of intent to our supporters and other teams in the PL and Europe. However, it will be a complete waste of time if we don't back Antonio up with whatever he needs to put his team together.
Let's hope that it's a case of third time lucky with regards to appointing an ex-Chav.
Whatever he requests we must give him, that is the only way it will end with success.

He has proven that if he is backed and given free reign that he will change the culture of any club and end the drought.

He must be allowed to remove players he doesn't feel are good enough, these players have nowhere left to hide now and nobody else to blame because if Conte can't make them a better player then nobody can imo.

Dublin, I live in the south of Ireland, right at the coast. With Covid I haven't been over to a game since the dying days of Poch. We beat Palace 4-0, every time I watched Serge Aurier in the flesh he played like an absolute world-beater.
don't forget to come over and say 'hi'
:dierpochhug:

IF he can get Kane going, I think this is our best 11 right now.

(5-3-2)

Lloris

Emerson Royal
Romero
Dier
Sanchez
Reguilon

Hojbjerg
Lo Celso
Ndombele

Kane
Son

The 5-3-2 can be a 3-5-2 at home if our full-backs push on. I'd play Son as the furthest man forward, utilising his pace. Kane playing in a deeper role will suit him and his current lack of mobility. I don't think that's a bad 11, and Conte can get the most out of it hopefully. But clearly we need a few top players brought into the club once the window opens.

IF he can get Kane going, I think this is our best 11 right now.

(5-3-2)

Lloris

Emerson Royal
Romero
Dier
Sanchez
Reguilon

Hojbjerg
Lo Celso
Ndombele

Kane
Son

The 5-3-2 can be a 3-5-2 at home if our full-backs push on. I'd play Son as the furthest man forward, utilising his pace. Kane playing in a deeper role will suit him and his current lack of mobility. I don't think that's a bad 11, and Conte can get the most out of it hopefully. But clearly we need a few top players brought into the club once the window opens.
if lo celso or ndombele dont improve under conte theres no hope for them

Back
Top Bottom