Anyone can win this title 20 -21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Leicester had 4 players who played exceptionally for nearly all that season.

It won't happen but Everton could push for top 4 possibly.

Liverpool will have too much for them next weekend if Mane is back and fit.

Talk of a swift demise is more hope than founded on fact or evidence.
Losing Allison will be quite damaging.

Adrian looked awful last game.

I think he deliberately goes out of the way to slag us in order to ingratiate / connect himself with Chelsea. I remember him celebrating when we dropped points to West Ham in the tear Leicester beat us to the title. Why would an ex-pro need to say anything so publicly? When he played for them he was shite and they were shite but since they bought success it makes his crappy playing career look more respectable. I have stopped listening to Talk Sport largely because of him and the rest of the anti Spurs tossers.

Talk Sport was decent when you had the likes of Alan Brazil and Mike Parry, don't mind Darren Gough either.
But I stopped listening a fair few years ago now when I realised that the football phone ins were just designed so that Adrian Durham says something to wind up fans of whatever club the topic is based on, then they sit back and have a giggle as people phone in irrate.
When you realise that's how their show is structured it makes the whole thing a bit of a joke. Unless you like to listen to people ranting and raving on the phone lines.

Losing Allison will be quite damaging.

Adrian looked awful last game.

Yep agreed. Liverpool will not be as strong. How weak is one of the pertinent questions as is how strong are their chasers.

For now I prefer a cautious view of our chances but there is no doubt in my mind that we possess 3 or 4 players who have it in their gift to excel to a point of it being significant. It's just whether they will. And crucially with a supporting cast that suddenly looks good enough.

Everton, Liverpool, Chelsea and Woolwich all dropping points on the same day that Man City and Man Utd both winning STILL sees them both behind us.

Tomorrow is huge for us.

VVD out for several months...I’m not the optimistic type but I really feel this might be the year...
We have to beat irons tomorrow then it really opens up
Everton, Liverpool, Chelsea and Woolwich all dropping points on the same day that Man City and Man Utd both winning STILL sees them both behind us.

Tomorrow is huge for us.

:avbcringe::pochcry::mourfacepalm: I still can't believe we went 3-0 and fucked it up, I mean royally fucked it up.

Back
Top Bottom